(PRWEB) October 03, 2013
Bluepoint Leadership Development recently launched a new website, which has been completely redesigned with a fresh new look and more user-friendly navigation. The site has been updated with the latest information about Bluepoint's leadership development workshops, leadership coaching and sales training programs. The new website is much more user-friendly and allows visitors to quickly find the information and/or resources they need.
New features on the site include:
- A Product Brochure, Video Presentation and a full explanation of the content and agenda on all product pages.
- A new Leadership Pipeline and two new programs, Leading Change and Advanced Sales Skills.
- A completely new section on Keynotes that showcases our most recent conference sessions that include Impact & Influence, The Courageous Conversation, and The Leader as Talent Developer.
- A new Client Testimonial page that highlights the partnerships we create with our clients.
- A new Resources Page that provides access to an extensive library of rich content that include training videos, webinars, and articles that will stimulate your thinking around how to increase alignment, engagement, productivity and commitment in your organization.
- A new process that only requires you to complete an Information Form the first time you request access to a resource. Thereafter, you will have full complimentary access to our complete library of articles, videos, and training materials.
With these changes, Bluepoint Leadership Development continues to be the preferred destination for impactful and thought-provoking leadership development, leadership coaching and sales training resources.
About Bluepoint Leadership Development
Bluepoint Leadership Development is a global force in leadership development. We're known for crafting and executing exceptional developmental experiences that transform how organizations approach and practice leadership.
We help our clients achieve business and leadership development goals by focusing on four key areas: Leadership, Communications, Innovation, and Coaching. Bluepoint's workshops have earned top accolades by Leadership Excellence Magazine, Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders, and TrainingIndustry.com. We also receive the highest marks from large and small clients such as American Express, Qualcomm, New York Life, Microsoft and Intel.