London,UK (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
Driven by the growing demand for energy, the oil and gas security market is poised for rapid development in the next few years. This, in turn, has made the companies expand their existing infrastructure as well as deal with certain security challenges such as criminal activities, global competition and terrorist attacks.
Worldwide, the oil and gas security market is forecast to reach a value of USD 19.77bn by end-2018. The market for professional services is likely to grow at a CAGR of just over 9% during 2013-2018. Incident management and disaster recovery sub-segments within the exploration and drilling security market is poised to grow at nearly 19.5% CAGR during the forecast period. The supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) network security market in pipeline and distribution is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 20% through 2018. Transportation security, pipeline security, and pipeline and leakage detection systems are likely to be the key segments in the pipeline and distribution marketplace.
Insightful research report “Oil and Gas Security Market (by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)) - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)” prepared by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Oil and Gas Security Market [by Applications (Exploration and Drilling, Refining and Storage, Pipeline, Transportation and Distribution), by Technologies (Physical Security, Network Security)] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research report offers a comprehensive view of the world oil and gas security market, focusing on the various technologies and products which are needed to protect the current and future infrastructure. The study segments the market on the basis of physical security solutions and services, network security solutions and services, professional services, and geography; forecasting the revenues and examining the trends in each of the sub-markets. It also provides deep insights into the various intelligent security solutions which enable energy providers to integrate, collect and analyse the network through the data generated by their SCADA networks and grids. To contribute to a better understanding of the market dynamics, the report casts light on the major market drivers, hurdles, and opportunities. Furthermore, an insightful competitive scenario review, with coverage of M&As; and also elaborate profiles of 24 market players can be found in the study, too.
- All-round overview of the worldwide oil and gas security market.
- Detailed market segmentation based on physical security solutions and services, network security solutions and services, professional services, and geography.
- Examination of the market dynamics through drivers, restraints, opportunities, as well as time-impact analysis of dynamics.
- Comprehensive market size data and granular forecasts up to 2018 for each of the market segments.
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape, including a review of key mergers and acquisitions.
- 24 company profiles, covering products and services, financials, SWOT analysis, strategies and insights.
- Future outlook and forecast of the global oil and gas security market through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.