(PRWEB UK) 3 October 2013
MeetingZone, in conjunction with Cisco WebEx Training Center provides clients with effective training and support within a rich, collaborative learning environment that delivers highly interactive classes and training online, with video, breakout sessions and hands-on learning labs. Other features include:
- Capability for up to 1,000 participants per session
- Integrated registration, testing and grading
- Live, HD video [up to 720p]
- Share multimedia, an application or a whiteboard
- Threaded Q&A, chat, polling and quizzes
- Learning management systems [LMS] integration
- Live session recording facility to build an on-demand training library
Keeping business competitive and productive means keeping employees up-to-date and ahead of the game, and this requires ongoing training and support, whatever the industry sector. Whether for legal, finance, construction, pharmaceutical, retail or technology industries, for many global companies today a major challenge is how to provide training and support across multiple geographical locations, while also operating on restricted travel budgets and within environmental guidelines. In offering Cisco WebEx Training Center™ as part of its online meetings solutions, MeetingZone continues to meet client need.
MeetingZone delivers WebEx Training Center™ through the Cisco WebEx Cloud, a highly available platform with unmatched performance. There’s no complicated software to install or costly hardware to purchase, and the Cisco WebEx Cloud ensures the highest level of enterprise security.
Notes for Editors
- MeetingZone is a global, independent audio and web conferencing and collaboration service provider, utilizing Cisco WebEx and Microsoft Lync technology along with its unique, industry-specific service wrap.
- MeetingZone is headquartered in Thame, Oxford UK and also operates out of North America, Europe and Scandinavia with a new office opening in the Asia Pacific region.
- MeetingZone shareholders include its senior management and TMT-focused private equity firm GMT Communications Partners.
- Clients include retailer Debenhams, Ashridge Consulting, easyJet, law firm Walker Morris, accountancy firm BDO and construction firm Taylor Wimpey.
For further information or to arrange an interview, please contact Simon Lubin, Head of Marketing, MeetingZone:
Tel: +44 (0)1844 265500