This tweet jam provides a great opportunity for anyone working with SharePoint Workflows to discuss issues and trends with experts and other users.
Plainfield, IL (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
SharePoint-Videos.com, provider of SharePoint online training and on-demand consulting for end users and administrators will host a tweet jam on SharePoint Workflows.
The SharePoint workflows tweet jam takes place on Thursday, Oct. 3rd from 9–10 a.m. PDT / 12–1 p.m. EDT with discussions focused on trending issues and questions regarding SharePoint Workflows. In attendance will be Chris Beckett, certified SharePoint expert, author, trainer, and consultant. Chris has over a decade of experience building workflow solutions with SharePoint and will be there to contribute to discussions, provide answers to questions and share some helpful tips.
Tweet Jam Overview
A tweet jam is a one-hour discussion hosted on Twitter. The purpose of a tweet jam is to share knowledge and answer questions on an issue relevant to a specific group (in this case SharePoint users building workflows). Each tweet jam is led by a moderator (SharePoint-Videos.com) and a dedicated group of experts to keep the discussion flowing. The public, or anyone using Twitter interested in the topic, is encouraged to join the discussion.
Experts in attendance will be:
@sharepointbits - Chris Beckett, Microsoft Specialist, Trainer, and Author on SharePoint Workflows
@asifrehmani - Asif Rehmani, SharePoint Server MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and Author
All experience levels are welcome to join in, just tweet all questions and/or responses throughout the Tweet Jam by using the #SPWorkflow hashtag, messages will automatically become part of the discussion.
Planned discussion points include anything relevant to “workflows” in SharePoint with a few hot topics such as:
- How to upgrade SharePoint 2010 workflows to 2013?
- Will SharePoint 2010 workflows run on SharePoint 2013?
- What is Workflow Manager? Is it included with SharePoint 2013?
- What are the Top X considerations for preparing to deploy SharePoint 2013 workflows?
- What is the Workflow Interop Bridge? Why use it?
- What are the Top X new features to be excited about with SharePoint 2013 workflow?
- Can users still write custom workflow extensions for SharePoint 2013 workflows?
Whether participants are new to Twitter or avid Twitter users, please follow these guidelines to keep the discussion useful to all.
- First #SPWorkflow tweet should be an introduction: name, occupation.
- Subsequent tweets should start with the question number being responded to and the #spworkflow hashtag. For example, "@sharepointbits Q2 -what new features are available in SP Designer 2013? #spworkflow”
- Do not use the tweet jam session for product or service promotional announcements. The goal of the session is to exchange knowledge and stimulate discussion on the topic.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- A tweet jam is an open public forum – please be focused and thoughtful in your postings.
Please direct any questions prior to the event to Kari Bennett: kari(at)sharepointElearning(dot)com. We anticipate a productive and informative chat and hope to have many SharePoint administrators, developers, content managers and end users join the discussion.
SharePoint-Videos is also hosting an upcoming online SharePoint Workflow training class on October 10th from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. EDT. Registration is still open, yet seats are limited.
About Sharepoint-Videos.com (Rehmani Consulting, LLC)
SharePoint-Videos.com (SPVideos) focuses on empowering information workers, technical decision makers, administrators and developers in corporate environments with the SharePoint knowledge they need to be successful. SPVideos is the creator of the VisualSP™ SharePoint Help System - in-context technical training content delivered to users through a novel Help tab added to the SharePoint ribbon. VisualSP has been helping drive SharePoint adoption in organizations by exposing Help content to users including: video tutorials, screenshots and reference documents for users to access on-demand precisely when they need it. In addition, hundreds of video tutorials are available on the SharePoint-Videos.com site, which empower all SharePoint users to build powerful solutions and use the SharePoint platform effectively.