Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
Elliott Masie, host of Learning 2013, has announced that 168 sessions, discussions, walk-abouts, learning stories and other exciting activities scheduled for Learning 2013 have just been posted:
The sessions are unique in their focus, structure and level of interactivity. Here are just a few samples:
- Cool Websites for Learning & Development Professionals (30 Under 30 Program Participants: Becca Buckner, Carhartt; Bethany Burdt, Iowa State University; Azar Taufique, Ericsson; Ryan Seamons, LinkedIn; Adam Curci, FM Global).
- Curation in Collaborative Learning (Allison Anderson & Armando Torres, Intel).
- The Intersection of Employee Wellness & Learning (Amanda Lutz & Paul DeLuca, Procter & Gamble).
- How Neuroscience Will Help You to Become a Resonant Leader (Annie McKee, PennCLO Executive Doctoral Program).
- Navigating Rapidly Changing Environments: Learning Leaders Adapt & Thrive (Ayesha Kamal, LG&E and KU Energy).
- Living Online: The Internet's Impact on Human Memory, Decision Making, Creativity & Communication (Betsy Sparrow, Columbia University).
- Individualizing the Classroom Learner Experience (Bob Mosher & Conrad Gottfredson, MASIE Learning Fellows).
- Mobile Shmobile! Why Mobile Learning Might Not be Right for You (Bob Prins, Farmers Insurance Group).
- Is Bite-Size the Right Size? Smaller Learning, a Closer Look (Camille Price, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu & Cary Harlow, Hewlett Packard).
- Digital Pictures: Making Them Great! (Ed Burke Learning, 2013 Photographer & Photojournalist).
- Tracking "Informal" Learning: Oxymoron? (Elin Soderholm, FM Global).
- The Dark Side of Social Learning (Keith Resseau & Candy Haynes, PwC; Allison Anderson, Intel).
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Barista: On-the-Job Training (Kevin Hansen & Megan Fossen, Starbucks).
- And 156 more interactive learning activities!
Read or download the spreadsheet with 168 Learning Activities: http://www.learning2013.com/blog/item/168sessions.html.
Learning 2013 will be held in Orlando, Florida from November 3 to 6, 2013.
Learning 2013 is produced by The Learning CONSORTIUM, a collaborative of 230 global corporations focused on improving workplace learning and training. Hosted and curated by Elliott Masie, Learning 2013 brings together several thousand learning professionals as they focus on the changing nature of workplace education and development.
Keynotes this year will include Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Actor George Takei on Storytelling and Social Media, Journalist Jane Pauley on Boomers in the Workplace and many more.
Content and online registration at http://www.learning2013.com.