Perceptive Software’s Content and Process Solutions Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
Oracle Cloud Customers Can Quickly and Easily Discover Perceptive Software Solutions to Achieve Complete Content Visibility
Shawnee, KS (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
- Perceptive Software, a leading provider of process and content management products and solutions and Gold-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced the company’s Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management solutions are now available in the new Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse and discover new solutions that extend Oracle Cloud SaaS applications to address their business needs.
- Perceptive Software is now able to leverage the Oracle Cloud Marketplace to reach Oracle’s customer base and a larger market, grow their business, and extend their success in the cloud.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace helps Oracle Cloud customers review granular details of Perceptive Software solutions, including user ratings and reviews.
- Perceptive Software’s seamless integration with Oracle gives customers instant access to content such as scanned paper documents, electronic files, email and video files within Oracle Sales Cloud. It also extracts content that was once locked into reference-only document images and uses it to initiate transactions into and out of Oracle Sales Cloud.
- For Sales and Marketing, Perceptive Software solutions centralize the management of content developed during and related to lead and opportunity pursuits and apply version control to documentation including sales agreements, orders and master service agreements.
- For Customer Service, Perceptive Software solutions track all communications, including paper, fax and electronic documentation, for a unified view of each customer or vendor.
- For Case Management, Perceptive Software solutions help to serve internal customers by speeding resolution of help desk tickets and content-sensitive HR processes through providing instant access to all related documents.
- Products available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace include channel management, lead generation, data quality, reporting and productivity tools, in addition to more robust solutions such as quoting, contract management, forecasting, sale incentives and compensation management.
- “Perceptive Software bridges information gaps to give customers better visibility and control, making unstructured content immediately available and actionable to users within Oracle Sales Cloud,” said Scott Coons, president and CEO of Perceptive Software. “Perceptive Software’s participation in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace further extends our reach into the Oracle community and enables customers to easily reap the benefits of Perceptive Software solutions.”
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Lexmark’s Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.