St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
Sublime Beauty® wants Skin Brushing to become as common as teeth brushing, says Kathy Heshelow, founder of the company. "It is incredibly easy to do and the health benefits are tremendous," says Heshelow.
The company has a website devoted to Skin Brushing to help educate and inform. "Some people may have heard of it, a few are doing it, but now thousands are discovering this lost art," Heshelow said.
The company has introduced a new portable Skin Brush for travel or busy lifestyles. It comes with a handy pouch and can be tucked into any purse, gym bag or luggage. The brush has the same natural bristles as the long-handled brush from Sublime Beauty®, but has a collapsible handle and polished wood.
Why Skin Brushing?
1) It removes toxins and dead cells from the skin, our largest organ of elimination. As we age, it becomes harder for the skin to throw off these cells and the system can become backed up.
2) Skin Brushing helps boost blood circulation to deliver nutrients throughout the body.
3) Skin Brushing (also known as Body Brushing) helps give the lymphatic system a boost, too.
4) It can help keep cellulite at bay.
5) Skin Brushing is a mood enhancer and helps reduce stress.
"For less than $13.00, this handy tool can really perform," says Heshelow. Purchasers receive a report about Skin Brushing.