New York, New York (PRWEB) October 03, 2013
Mar-Kov Computer Systems has announced it provides a complete process manufacturing software package which interfaces to QuickBooks accounting.
This allows organizations whose process tracking requirements have outgrown those provided by QuickBooks a path forward where they retain QuickBooks for core accounting functions.
Mar-Kov CMS provides users the following functionality:
- Track formulations and processing instructions
- Electronic Batch Recording (EBR)
- Track Inventory by Lot or Container
- Purchasing and Receiving
- Sales and Shipping
- Material Requirements Planning
- Equipment Sanitization and Maintenance
- Full papeless operation using barcoding throughout
- 21CFR Part 11 and HACCP compliance
Mar-Kov CMS interfaces with both QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise editions.
Mar-Kov Software has been implemented in a variety of process manufacturing environments, including pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and beverage, flavor and fragrance, chemicals, paints and coatings, and adhesives.
For more information on Mar-Kov CMS, visit http://www.mar-kov.com.