New Home Source Professional is a great benefit for our Subscribers to access new home data to better serve their clients.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) October 03, 2013
Builders Digital Experience, Inc. (BDX) announced today agreements with nine new multiple listing services (MLSs) to provide new home data to member agents via New Home Source Professional.
MLS integrations will debut soon for members of the following MLSs:
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) in the Washington, D.C. metro area;
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS);
- Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR) in Austin, Texas;
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, Calif.;
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, Calif.;
- Bay East Association of Realtors in Pleasanton, Calif.;
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS) in Jacksonville, Fla.;
- South Florida MLS (SoFLMLS) in Jupiter, Fla.;
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago, Ill.
MLS integrations are already active and available for members of the following MLSs:
- San Diego County Regional Multiple Listing Service (Sandicor) in the San Diego metro area;
- Regional MLS (RMLS) in Portland, Ore.;
- Tucson Association of Realtors MLS (TAR/MLS) in Tucson, Ariz.;
- Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) in Phoenix;
- Regional Multiple Listing Service Florida (RMLSFL) in Maitland, Fla.;
- MLSListings in the Greater San Francisco, Calif. bay area;
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR) in Las Vegas.
Designed specifically for real estate agents, New Home Source Professional has the largest collection of new homes available anywhere. As part of the agreements, these MLSs have a turnkey, branded “new home channel” on their MLS interface. MLS members can then search and view all builders’ inventory directly from their MLS dashboard through this customized version of NewHomeSourceProfessional.com.
With 54 percent of home shoppers considering new construction when they start their home search, New Home Source Professional allows agents to serve buyers in an increasingly competitive digital landscape.
“New Home Source Professional is a great benefit for our Subscribers to access new home data to better serve their clients. The partnership with BDX has proven beneficial to the Arizona Regional MLS and its Subscribers,” said Matthew Consalvo, chief executive officer, Arizona Regional MLS, Inc.
“Across the country, over 63 percent of new homes are sold by agents and our relationships with these MLSs allow them to bring an unprecedented level of new home information and tools directly to their members,” said Tim Costello, chief executive officer, Builders Digital Experience.
MLSs interested in adding new home community and plan listings to their member dashboard should contact Gary Bush at GBush(at)thebdx.com or 512-651-8919. New Home Professional will also be exhibiting at the Council of Multiple Listings Services (CMLS) conference from Oct. 2-4 in booth number 46.
About Builders Digital Experience
Builders Digital Experience, LLC (BDX), a joint venture between Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE) and Builder Homesite, Inc., was founded to combine the industry’s leading new home resources under one roof and offer builders innovative online marketing options, streamlined customer service and support, and greater value. Capitalizing on over 13 years of building industry experience, BDX operates http://www.newhomesourceprofessional.com, the leading new home website for real estate agents, while also providing other services to builders, including advertising and online listings, video production, rich media rendering, mobile search, custom website production and more. For more information, visit http://www.thebdx.com.