It’s our opportunity to say thank you by offering more jewelry and gems at value level pricing.
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) October 03, 2013
Jewelry Television (JTV) is rolling out the red carpet in celebration of the jewelry and gemstone shopping network’s 20th birthday. The nine-day customer appreciation celebration runs October 5th-13th and features special programming, new product launches, surprise birthday pricing and a sweepstakes.
Shine Bright Birthday highlights include:
- Live broadcast from the Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. featuring the Titanic jewelry collection on Oct. 4th at 12:00 a.m., 4:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. respectively (all times eastern standard)
- JTV Shine’s Bright with the Stars Sweepstakes with grand prize trip for two on Holland America Line’s Country Music Cruise with headliners including Kenny Rogers, Vince Gill and Ronnie Milsap
- Surprise birthday pricing featuring the lowest JTV prices ever on popular items
- Debut of a 5-carat commemorative diamond birthday ring
- Large selection of rare exotic gemstones like LaCapilla Amethyst, Zultanite, Masasi Bordeaux, Morganite, Opal and Strontium Titanate
- Limited time only special financing, stretch pay offers and much more
“For two decades, JTV has been a part of many lifetime milestones as our customers celebrated special occasions with jewelry and gemstones,” said Jill Johnson, vice-president of marketing for JTV. “It’s our opportunity to say thank you by offering more jewelry and gems at value level pricing. And we’ve created more than 200 hours of magical birthday programming as a tribute to the millions of satisfied customers we’ve served for 20 years.”
The network also plans to launch new specialty cuts in select gemstones, showcase a larger selection of pearls than ever before and debut hundreds of unique, new products. Additional promotions and special events will be featured at jtv.com.
About Jewelry Television®
Jewelry Television® (JTV) is one of the largest multichannel retailers of jewelry and gemstones in the U.S. appealing to fashion-conscious women, jewelry-making enthusiasts and private collectors. The privately-held shopping network broadcasts high definition programming, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to more than 80 million U.S. households. Committed to consumer education, the network employs numerous Graduate Gemologists and Accredited Jewelry Professionals. JTV.com offers the most comprehensive jewelry and gemstone Learning Library on the internet, and is the third largest jewelry website according to Internet Retailer’s Top 500 Guide for 2012.