Plano, TX (PRWEB) October 03, 2013
CheapCaribbean.com, the Beach Vacation Experts, wants to celebrate its award-winning resort partners by kicking off an Award-Winning Resort Giveaway on Monday, October 7, at 10:00 am CST.
CheapCaribbean.com will give away a total of 10 trips, including air fare and hotel accommodations for two, to one of six award-winning Caribbean resorts. Each resort has been honored with prestigious travel industry awards and distinctions for being "the best of the best" in their respective classes. Collectively, these resorts have won numerous industry awards, including:
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List
- Trip Advisor Top 10 Resorts in the Caribbean List
- Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Award
- Travel + Leisure Readers’ Top 5 resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas
- AAA Four Diamond Resort
- World Travel Awards Best All Inclusive Resorts
Participants will have the chance to enter the Award-Winning Trip Giveaway by visiting http://bit.ly/AwardWinningResorts
until Sunday, October 13 at 11:59PM CST. CheapCaribbean.com will contact the 10 winners on Monday, October 14. Winners will be on the beach in no time – the trip must be taken before December 23, 2013.
Seven Stars Resort, Turks & Caicos – Framed by white sand beaches and the marine preserve of Princess Alexandra National Park, Seven Stars embraces the natural environment of the Turks & Caicos Islands. Enjoy the beautiful view of Grace Bay from the only heated saltwater pool on the island or relax at the world-class spa.
Intercontinental San Juan Resort & Casino, Puerto Rico
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List (January 2013)
- Trip Advisor’s Top 10 Resorts in the Caribbean List (January 2013)
- Trip Advisor’s Travel Choice Award (January 2013)
- At the Intercontinental San Juan, you don’t have to look far to experience the resort’s gorgeous beachfront property and soothing ocean views, or the individual cabanas dotting the newly remodeled pool and decadent lounge area. At this premium luxury resort in Isla Verde, indulge in the spa and sauna, spoil yourself with the rich restaurant choices and find entertainment for every interest.
Galley Bay Resort & Spa, Antigua (adults-only)
- AAA Four Diamond Resort
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013)
- An intimate, Caribbean hideaway, delights guests with its refined, unpretentious atmosphere and its relaxing, all-inclusive vacation packages. Its glimmering turquoise seascapes and lush gardens create a relaxing, natural setting for those who want to decompress and escape from the world.
Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica (couples only)
- Travel + Leisure Readers’ top 5 resorts in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas
- Condé Nast 2013 Readers’ Choice
- Perched on the lush coastline of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—this glamorous all-inclusive, boutique resort seduces with sweeping water views, a private white sandy beach and its very own namesake island. The million-dollar kitchen and organic herb gardens serve as inspiration for the award-winning chefs to create the finest farm-to-table cuisine on the island.
Couples San Souci, Jamaica (couples only)
- Travel + Leisure World’s Best Service Award in the Caribbean (2013)
- Travel + Leisure Top 100 – Ranked #6 in Best in the World Caribbean Top 30 (2012)
- Travel + Leisure World’s Best Award – Ranked #6 of the top resorts in the Caribbean; Ranked #2 All-Inclusive Resort in the Caribbean (2012)
- Nestled on the cliffs of Jamaica’s emerald coast above a dazzling stretch of Caribbean, Couples Sans Souci beckons you to surrender mind, body and soul. The resort's 'no worries' mantra comes to life as every day unfolds. Melt away stress in the healing natural mineral springs, feel a rush of exhilaration scaling Dunn's River waterfalls, or simply drift asleep in a hammock by the sea.
Melia Caribe Tropical, Dominican Republic
- Travel + Leisure 500 World’s Best Service Award in the Caribbean – Ranked Best Hotel in the Caribbean, Jamaica (2013)
- Travel + Leisure Top 100 – Ranked #12 in Best in the World Caribbean Top 30 (2012)
- Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards – Ranked #5 of the Top Resorts in the Caribbean; Ranked #1 All-Inclusive Resort of the Caribbean (2012)
– This all inclusive, beachfront resort offers plenty of fun for the whole family. Enjoy the two gigantic, free-form pools and a worldwide taste tour with 13 delectable restaurants. Head to the 27-hole, championship golf course or pamper yourself at the relaxing Melia Spa while the kids enjoy Flinstones Land.
- 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
Founded in 2000, with more than one million customers served, CheapCaribbean.com is the fastest growing online travel partner dedicated to providing the best vacation deals to the Caribbean and Mexico. CheapCaribbean.com sets themselves apart as the beach vacation experts with highly-trained, U.S.-based customer service agents, unique insider content, authentic customer ratings and reviews, and the hottest deals to the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 600 resorts in 66 destinations, customers are sure to find their dream beach vacation with CheapCaribbean.com.