Everyone attending the HR Technology Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas should take a look at this infographic and devote time at the conference to learn about these new technologies and how companies around the world are implementing them.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 04, 2013
Spark Hire (http://www.sparkhire.com), the leading video interviewing platform, has released an infographic focusing on HR trends and why keeping up with the newest technology is a necessity in today's world.
With the HR Technology Conference and Exposition approaching, Spark Hire compiled the infographic to show HR professionals the power of technology in recruiting and talent management.
The most interesting stats from the "Why HR Should Bet On Technology" infographic include:
- 94 percent of recruiters plan to use social media in their recruitment efforts
- Big data is expected to generate 4.4 million jobs by 2015
- More than 60 percent of companies are now using video interviews in their recruiting process
- Companies will spend upwards of $2 billion on gamification services by 2015
- 70 percent of active job seekers are using their mobile devices to look for jobs
"Everyone attending the HR Technology Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas should take a look at this infographic and devote time at the conference to learn about these new technologies and how companies around the world are implementing them," said Josh Tolan, CEO of Spark Hire. "We love this conference because there are so many awesome speakers and vendors dedicated to pushing the limits on what technology can do for HR."
While at the HR Technology Conference and Exposition, be sure to stop by booth #1407 to meet the Spark Hire team. Spark Hire will be giving demonstrations of its innovative and affordable video interviewing platform. Topics of conversation will include:
- One-Way Video Interviews: This asynchronous video interview enables companies to put their interviewing on auto-pilot. Candidates will record video answers on their own time which can be reviewed, rated, and shared at the company's convenience.
- Live Video Interviews: Company representatives connect face-to-face with candidates via webcam in a live video interview which is also recorded.
- Branded Video Interviewing Solution: Spark Hire's newly released branding portal gives companies the ability to completely customize and brand their video interviewing experience from end-to-end.
Spark Hire will also be raffling away an iPad Mini at the conference so make sure you stop by to enter the raffle.
About Spark Hire:
Spark Hire is a video powered hiring network that connects job seekers and employers through video resumes and online video interviews. By integrating video screening and video interviewing into the hiring process, Spark Hire bridges the gap from the initial application to the final hiring decision by providing job seekers with a better way to stand out and employers with a more efficient way to identify top candidates. For more information about Spark Hire’s unlimited interview, no contracts pricing starting at $49 a month, please visit sparkhire.com.
About HR Tech:
For the last 15 years, HR Tech has helped attendees get the maximum business benefit from technology for HR while providing them with actionable insights they can use back at the office. For the 2013 event, attendees from around the globe will learn from foremost industry experts, thought leaders from major and emerging HR consultancies, senior HR executives from the world’s leading organizations and every important software vendor on a wide range of topics concerning the use of HR technology. For more information, please visit hrtechconference.com.