At only $49 to create a trust, you no longer have to be rich to harness the power of a trust and there's no better way than Kiss Trust to save for your child's future or protect your estate, regardless of its size.
Bel AIr, Maryland (PRWEB) October 07, 2013
Kiss Trust has announced today its enhanced trust document service with an array of over 30 optional distribution design provisions. Kiss Trust now offers an easy, low cost trust creation and administration solution that provides parents and grandparents with a flexible tool to quickly create a customized trust online. The enhanced Kiss Trust creation tool now offers over 500,000 possible custom trust design combinations without the high cost and annoyance of hiring a lawyer.
The leader in children savings trusts, Kiss Trust’s flexible online trust creation platform also integrates a professional trust administration service platform to give parents and grandparents a complete and comprehensive solution. “At only $49 to create a trust, you no longer have to be rich to harness the power of a trust and there's no better way than Kiss Trust to save for your child's future or protect your estate, regardless of its size,” Floyd Simeon, Chairman of Eastern Point Trust Company said.
The patented real time children's savings trust creation platform, http://www.KissTrust.com, along with its extensive experience with professional trust administration provides an affordable way for parents, grandparents, families and friends to create, control, and manage a savings trust and plan for the use of their final estate.
Only Kiss Trust breaks the cost barrier and makes the otherwise unaffordable option of using a trust available to a every middle class family. The new Kiss Trust offers over 30 optional design elements which provide an almost unlimited array of design for distribution options.
Simeon observed, “We have enhanced our cutting-edge patented document and trust administration systems to create the most powerful trust solution ever available to parents and grandparents all without the high cost and annoyance of hiring a lawyer.”
The court approved Kiss Trust document now provides as standard features:
- New and reduced pricing options
- Over 5,000 name brand mutual fund choices and 1,000 ETF – including no load and load waived funds
- Ability to easily change the distribution elections in the future.
- Built in medical hardship and critical illness provision
- Automatic special needs provisions
- Enhanced asset protection from third party claims
- Multiple layer protection from claims of ex-spouses
- Enhanced protection from reductions in student financial aid
- Self-amending features and distribution options upon the death of the grantor (and grantors spouse)
- Ability to easily assign the death benefits from life insurance benefits, retirement plan, and IRA into the trust as well as any general estate assets upon the death of the grantor.
- Easily coordinates with existing wills or living trusts.
Additional, new optional features include:
- Health, education, support and maintenance (HESM) provision
- Bad behavior penalties
- Life and academic achievement rewards / bonuses
- Enhanced higher education benefits and education performance bonuses
- Expanded levels of age specific distributions to 5 levels
- 5 levels of automatic scheduled recurring distributions
- Expanded excluded beneficiary provisions
- Military service accommodation provisions
Simeon closed by saying, “Kiss Trust has also been updated to reflect changes in federal, state and case law by our team of internal and external legal and trust experts. We remain committed to reacting to changes in the law, technology and accommodating client requests for new features such as e-signature.”
Users can now use the http://www.KissTrust.com system as a low cost solution in a variety of personal situations including: children’s trust, family trust, simplified estate planning, child support trust, legacy trust, court ordered trusts, restrictive trusts, college saving trusts, inheritance trusts, preservation trusts, memorial trusts, Coogan Trusts, and a host of other trust based solutions.
In 2011, 2012 and 2013 Americans created more online children savings trusts through Kiss Trust than any other source.
For more information and reviews of Kiss Trust, visit http://www.KissTrust.com or follow the latest developments on Twitter and Facebook.
About Kiss Trust
Kiss Trust is widely reviewed as the nation’s exclusive provider of online trust document services and trust administration services. The company was founded and staffed by top talents in law, trusts and technology to make the benefits and protections of trusts accessible and affordable to everyone. Kiss Trust is not a law firm. Kiss Trust is a service of Eastern Point Trust Company.