AsdeqDocs CEO David Burden said: ‘Mobility is increasingly recognised as being key to enterprise productivity and employee job satisfaction. “AsdeqDocs keeps the enterprise fully in control of sensitive data."
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 04, 2013
AsdeqDocs remains the only choice when a highly secure on-premise mobile document management solution is required, ensuring the enterprise remains in control of its data, anywhere and on any device.
AsdeqDocs V3 for iOS includes a new high performance and high availability clustered server solution, while the Android device release is feature-packed.
AsdeqDocs Version 3 iPad & iPhone App enhancements include:
- Full support for iOS 6 & 7.
- A fresh new visual style to coincide with the launch of iOS7.
- New PowerPoint presentation mode, allowing full screen, high quality PowerPoint presentations. A new rendering engine provides a significant improvement on the native iOS renderer and includes a virtual laser pointer for superior eternal presentations.
- Ability to save annotated documents as PDF files, subsequently allowing them to be exported. These documents can then be shared or saved back to document repositories.
- Metadata support for SharePoint is displayed on the client where available. New options added to the server allow the SharePoint source location to be used as the document title, overwriting the raw file name.
AsdeqDocs Version 3 for Android enhancements include:
- Full support for Android Version 4 and above.
- Full support for two-way sync and uploads from the device to the chosen document repository.
- Simplified import of files from email or any approved applications, allowing documents to make the most of “open in” from AsdeqDocs. Files can be securely saved back to workspaces or libraries.
- Open documents from AsdeqDocs in any other application and automatically save back into the AsdeqDocs secure container. Allows annotating and editing of documents in the user’s chosen application or the native Samsung Polaris editing tool.
AsdeqDocs Server Version 3 high performance and high availability features:
- High performance and high availability enterprise grade server clustering, coupled with high availability load balancing and failover. Allows up to 1000 simultaneous users per server.
- Scalability and performance improvements for a high volume of simultaneous users. Scalability means demand can be met as required. Fast server implementation and rapid node deployment.
- AsdeqDocs’ famous, hassle-free and straightforward administration.
- Added support for third party monitoring tools though Java Management Extension (JMX) for performance monitoring in high availability environments. Support for searching record IDs in HP Trim.
- Utilizes Google Street view images though audit report maps.
AsdeqDocs CEO David Burden said: ‘Mobility is increasingly recognised as being key to enterprise productivity and employee job satisfaction.
“AsdeqDocs keeps the enterprise fully in control of sensitive data, regardless of the device being used to access it, or where that device is located.
“We are proud to introduce AsdeqDocs Version 3, which builds on the secure and empowering features of our earlier releases, and delivers on our promise to enable the mobile workforce.”
To request a free trial of AsdeqDocs v3 please visit our website.
Learn about AsdeqDocs from our Video Library.
AsdeqDocs® is the leading enterprise secure document management solution that keeps the enterprise in control of its sensitive data while enhancing productivity through bring your own device (BYOD) and corporate owned, personally enabled (COPE) programs. AsdeqDocs enables the secure, automatic and dynamic synchronization of corporate documents to and from employees’ tablets, smart phones and laptops. AsdeqDocs’ on-premise solution installs behind the corporate firewall and directly connects a mobile user with more than 18 leading document management solutions including SharePoint, Objective, Exchange, File Shares, HP Trim and IBM Connections. With AsdeqDocs, employees can securely access, edit, annotate, author and search for documents while mobile. AsdeqDocs employs military-grade encryption at all levels, enforces document-level security and provides full audit logging, maintaining document-level permissions and existing enterprise security and business practices. AsdeqDocs is the flagship product of Asdeq Labs, established in 2011 with a sole mission to deliver on the promise of a mobile workforce, today. More information. Follow AsdeqDocs on Twitter, LinkedIn or visit our Video Library.