Albany, NY (PRWEB) October 06, 2013
Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: August 2013 - M&A and Investment Trends
GlobalData's Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: August 2013 M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in August 2013. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/medical-equipment-monthly-deals-analysis-august-2013-manda-and-investment-trends.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
- Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
- Geographies covered include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
- Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Click here to download detail report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/175779.
Reasons to Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
To buy the copy of this report, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/175779.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary 10
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, August 2013 10
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, August 2013 12
2.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Major Deals, August 2013 13
2.3.1 Sanofi Prices Public Offering of Bonds Due 2020 for US$1.3 Billion 13
2.3.2 Boston Scientific Completes Public Offering of Notes for US$1 Billion 14
2.3.3 Jointown Pharma Announces Private Placement of Shares for US$337.6 Million 14
2.3.4 St. Jude Medical Acquires Endosense, Developer of Cardiovascular Devices 15
2.3.5 Davol to Acquire Medafor, Hemostatic Agents Maker 15
Enterprise Video Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/enterprise-video-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2013-2019
The rapid globalization has increased the need for effective communication systems. Companies have been experiencing an escalating need of video interfaces for communication purposes, owing to its ability to increase outreach and productivity. Thus, enterprise video services are used on a large extent in these areas. The market is segmented on the basis of hardware, such as video recording and storage devices, video casting devices, video management and control and video distribution. On the basis of software the market is classified as, video content management, video analytics software, video security software, video collaboration software, video asset management and video encoding and decoding software.
Increasing BYOD culture and adoption of cloud technologies are the key driving forces for this market. Moreover, with the introduction of newer technologies, there has been innovation in advanced video platforms. Moreover, enterprise video service helps reduce overall capital expenditure and improves flexibility in remote conditions. As a result, enterprise video market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Click here to download detail report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/175716.
Similarly, on the basis of services, market is segmented as consulting, system integration, managed services and other services. Further, the market is also segmented on the basis of delivery modes, such as web conferencing, video streaming, webcasting and video conferencing. Moreover, the enterprise video market is classified into different industry verticals which include banking and financial services (BFSI), academia and government, consumer goods and retail, media and entertainment, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and telecom and IT. The market is further segmented on the basis of applications, such as corporate communication, knowledge sharing and management and learning and development among others.
Gonorrhea Diagnostic Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/gonorrhea-diagnostic-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2013-2019
Gonorrhea is a contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The disease can also pass on to a new born through infected mother during parturition. This disease can affect both men and women. The bacterium grows in warm and moist areas of uterus, reproductive tract, fallopian tubes and urethra. In addition, the bacterium can also grow in the throat, mouth and anus. According to Center for Disease Control (CDC), in 2010 the total number of people suffering from gonorrhea was estimated to be around 3 lacs in the U.S.
Diagnostic tests for gonorrhea include diagnostic imaging, flow cytometry, gel microdroplets, chromatography, artificial intelligence, liposomes, Differential Light Scattering (DLS), molecular diagnostics and monoclonal antibodies test. Amongst these tests, molecular diagnostic is most preferred test. Molecular test include Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAAT) which is highly sensitive test for urine and swab test. It is FDA approved for the diagnosis of gonorrhea.
Click here to download detail report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/174479.
Change in lifestyle has resulted in multiple sex and sex partner. It has been observed that three out of five people suffer from chlamydia every year and it is expected to rise drastically. It has been reported that in 2011, gonorrhea increased by 61 percent globally. This severe growth of gonorrhea patients worldwide would augment the growth of this market. Gonorrhea increases the risk of HIV infection and this is raising serious concern amongst governments of various nations. According to CDC, Federal Domestic Assistance grants a project under section 318c. This project aimed for the development and implementation of prevention and control program for this disease. This increasing concern of government would trigger the growth of this market. In addition, rise in disposable income of population would also increase the growth of this market.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948