London, UK (PRWEB) October 04, 2013
Both the economic and demographic structure of Spain are undergoing noticeable change, impacting consumer groups and altering consumer behaviour. Packaging manufacturers must become highly sensitive to the varied demand in the country in order to remain competitive, and secure aspects of a market that is only forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.62% between 2012 and 2017.
Spain’ aging population, with its significant purchasing power, is transforming into an increasingly important consumer segment with very specific needs. Demand for healthier food products and convenience in packaging with clear labelling are some of the key parameters that the older generation see importance in when making purchase decisions. Older customers may be inclined to spend less on non-essential commodities such as clothing and transport, and more on products perceived as healthier. Furthermore, the older population has specific demands in terms of the packaging of products, with long life, ease of opening, closing, reading and carrying packages being paramount.
In-demand research report “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Spanish Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017” drawn up by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Spanish Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The market research report provides a complete overview of the emerging trends and opportunities in Spain’s retail packaging market, combining both qualitative analysis and packaging data from 2007 to 2017. It provides a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within the Spanish consumer packaged goods market. Unbiased insights into packaging consumption enable to outline market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential. The research is supplemented with a complete overview of the competitive landscape with a granular analysis of the top market leaders and a brief overview of major deals.
- Comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the consumer packaged goods (CPG) markets, including those for alcoholic drinks, food, health and beauty, home improvement, household care, non-alcoholic drinks, pet care, and tobacco and tobacco products.
- Detailed analysis of each packaging material (flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper and board) providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Analysis of key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industry.
- Highlights of the key regulatory framework governing the Spanish packaging industry.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in Spain’s packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.