The vast majority of marketers are unable to follow up on critical purchasing cues because they cannot track the customer’s engagement across channels,Phil HusseyPresident of 89 Degrees.
Burlington, MA (PRWEB) October 07, 2013
89 Degrees, a customer engagement agency that leverages data and analytically driven strategy for maximum ROI, offers marketers a self-test to help them determine their readiness for engagement scoring readiness – an essential capability to track and react to omni-channel customer behavior.
“The vast majority of marketers are unable to follow up on critical purchasing cues because they cannot track the customer’s engagement across channels,” said Phil Hussey, president of 89 Degrees. “Furthermore, the analytics are not in place to be able to interpret and act on the opportunities. Considering the enormous payoff for engagement scoring done right, this is a skills gap that needs to be filled fast. Answering these questions can help marketers determine the steps they need to take to realize that payoff. ”
The questions are from 89 Degrees’ PACE (Pathway to Advanced Customer Engagement) survey and study of 176 marketers’ customer engagement and marketing optimization practices, examining the rewards and challenges of tracking, then effectively leveraging customer engagement across channels.
By answering the following 10 questions, marketers quickly learn their Engagement Scoring readiness. Each question is worth 10 points. Most marketers’ responses to 89 Degrees have scored in the 30-50 range – a score that has clearly revealed the necessary steps to success.
1. Is e-mail click data integrated into the marketing database at the individual level?
2. Is website clickstream data matched to customers, and store in the marketing database?
3. Can Facebook Likers be identified in the marketing database?
4. Is mobile SMS messaging equivalent of open and click data stored in the database?
5. Has analysis been completed that segments your customers based on their level of engagement?
6. Has this engagement analysis been distilled into a single score?
7. Can customer intent be discerned based on their engagement with the brand?
8. Can the business act on these engagement insights by using them to inform dynamic, relevant communications?
9. Is there a systematic plan in place to test new ways to engage your customers?
10. Is action taken when there are declines in a particular customer’s engagement score?
Find out more about Engagement Scoring: Download White Paper
Download Engagement Scoring: Are You Ready? at http://89degrees.com/content/pdf/Engagement_Scoring_WP.pdf to learn how to track customer engagement across channels, then guide that engagement to increase revenue.
About 89 Degrees
89 Degrees is an agency that specializes in customer engagement strategy and execution. Our results-oriented services combine database expertise, marketing analytics, technology integration, and creative as a means to connect consumers and brands for maximum engagement and ROI. 89 Degrees enables multi-channel success across a number of key verticals for clients including IKEA, Hyundai, World Vision, Genzyme/Sanofi and Uno Chicago Grill. Visit http://www.89degrees.com for more information.