London, UK (PRWEB) October 04, 2013
MarketPublishers.com announces that a new research report on the propylene carbonate (CAS 108-32-7) market prepared by BAC Reports is now available in its catalogue.
The newly published report “Propylene Carbonate (PC) (CAS 108-32-7) Market Research Report 2013” is an essential source of unbiased insights into the global propylene carbonate market. The study provides a comprehensive product profile of propylene carbonate, including a description of the chemical’s major properties, data on the composition and potential health hazards, toxicological and ecological information as well as vital details on the storage and transportation requirements. The report examines key propylene carbonate application areas, covers production methods and patents.
The extensive analysis of the propylene carbonate market along with information on the regional prices for the product is available in the report. The research study reviews key and niche market players and provides their comprehensive profiles with contact details, and also presents a snapshot of key world’s propylene carbonate consumers.
Title: Propylene Carbonate (PC) (CAS 108-32-7) Market Research Report 2013
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The regional markets covered in the report include: Europe, Asia and North America.
Companies profiled in the report include, among others, Connect Chemicals GmbH, Sigma Aldrich Chemie GmbH, BASF SE, Depew Fine Chemical, Linyi Lixing Chemical, Tongling Jintai Chemical Industrial, Haihang Industry, 9W Pharmaceutical Technology, Atomax Chemicals, Huntsman Advanced Materials Corporation, Mytech Specialty Chemicals, Alfa Aesar and Mytech Specialty Chemicals.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides a reader with top-quality information on the performance of propylene carbonate market.
- Data on the regional prices for the product assist in determining the most promising markets.
- Comprehensive product profile enriches a reader’s knowledge of propylene carbonate, its properties and production methods.
- Examination of the main application areas helps to make accurate business decisions and create effective market-penetration or business-expansion strategies.
- Profiles of the leading and niche market players assist in getting an idea of who stands where in the propylene carbonate market, and in searching for potential customers or/and business partners.
More CAS chemicals reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.