(PRWEB) October 04, 2013
Moms need to be ready with breastfeeding supplies after baby comes home from the hospital. Luckily, babies do not need all the products and gadgets available. Some main basics are all a newborn child really needs.
Baby products suggested by BabyCenter (1.12) and Comfort & Harmony™:
1. Nursing/feeding pillow: These specially designed pillows allow mom and baby to stay in comfortable positions while nursing. The Firm2Soft design, unique to the mombo nursing pillow by Comfort & Harmony™, has a firm side that provides extra support. The other side of the pillow is soft and can be used for lounging, tummy time and as a support for baby when she or he begins to sit up. The pillow is also the only pillow on the market that comes with a removable vibe unit that soothes baby.
2. Breast pump: A breast pump allows a nursing mother to maintain her milk supply and easily express milk to feed her baby for times when they will be apart.
3. Breast milk bags: These sterile bags are designed for the collection, storage, refrigeration and long-term freezing of expressed breast milk.
4. Breastfeeding accessories: Lanolin ointment may help relieve sore nipples. Hot/cold gel packs can soothe swollen or sore breasts. Disposable breast pads provide protection when breasts leak, a normal effect of nursing.
5. Burp cloths: These protect shirts from spit-up and are used to wipe up dribbles and other baby fluids.
6. Bottles: Nipples are needed in the same quantity as the bottles.
7. Bottle brushes: A bottle brush helps with the scrubbing of the bottles, bottle parts, and nipples, which have many small crevices.
About Comfort & Harmony™
The Comfort & Harmony brand is designed to exceed baby’s comfort needs while appealing to mom’s sense of style. Thoughtfully designed to create a supremely cozy environment for baby in sweet and heartwarming fashions that mom adores, the brand offers nursing pillows, swings, bouncers, shopping cart covers and rockers. Every Comfort & Harmony product incorporates nurturing features, such as ergonomic designs and plush fabrics that pamper mom and baby where it’s needed most.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Comfort & Harmony is one of the seven brands under Kids II, Inc., manufacturer, designer and marketer of toys and baby gear. Visit http://www.kidsii.com.
About Kids II®, Inc.
Kids II has been inventing and reinventing baby and infant toys and gear for more than 40 years and has quickly become one of the world’s fastest growing baby product companies. Headquartered in Atlanta, Kids II spans globally with operations in six continents serving customers in more than 70 countries. Driven by innovation, design and a comprehensive brand portfolio, Kids II is the next generation leader of baby and infant products.
Kids II designs, markets and distributes more than 400 unique baby and infant products, selling more than 22.8 million items per year. On average, it launches 125 new products a year. Under its flagship brands, Kids II has produced more than 100 award-winning products.
The brand portfolio strength runs deep under the Kids II umbrella, which includes its signature brands Bright Starts™, Ingenuity™ and Comfort & Harmony™, as well as licenses to design and manufacture products for Disney Baby™, Baby Einstein™, Oball™ and Taggies™.
Kids II’s international affiliate operations are located in Australia, Canada, Europe, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico and South Africa. Visit http://www.kidsii.com.