December in the charming western town of Sedona, will be filled to the brim with holiday cheer and an amazing amount of inspiring lights and festive decorations.
Sedona, Arizona (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
Throughout the entire month of December, Sedona will come alive with holiday cheer and dazzling illumination. Nestled in glowing red rocks, lies a charming 4 season playground, perfect for family adventures, romantic escapes and holiday reunions and unique gift shopping.
December in the charming western town of Sedona, will be filled to the brim with holiday cheer and an amazing amount of inspiring lights and festive decorations. Enjoy warming stations while you shop, with free hot chocolate and apple cider, Christmas Characters and many other activities to build family traditions for years to come!
Holiday Central Sedona offers many family friendly events such as:
- Ice Skating in Sedona (Dec. 1-8)
- Festival of Trees (Dec. 1-7)
- Make & Take Vintage Holiday Ornament (Dec. 1-31)
- Tinsel Town (Dec. 6-29)
- Holiday Tree Lighting & Santa Visit (Dec. 6)
- Festival of Trees (Dec. 7)
- A special reading of “A Christmas Carol” (Dec. 21)
- Jingle Bell Run (Dec. 7)
- Festival of Lights (Dec. 14)
- Holiday Sweet Stroll (Dec. 20-21)
Make your holiday season magical by visiting Sedona, Arizona.