London, UK (PRWEB) October 08, 2013
Forex Magnates, a dedicated news and research company in the field of B2B Forex, has today unveiled a unique new platform of information exchange, aimed at taking the company’s vision of enhanced market transparency to a higher level. “MEET THE EXPERTS” (http://experts.forexmagnates.com) is a place where readers with personal interest or connection to the global FX industry can come and personally meet and converse with 10 industry leaders. This meeting can be done in two ways: the readers can direct questions at the experts or they can read opinion posts these experts write especially for them.
The team of select experts who take part in this project is comprised of the following members:
1. Technology: Andrew Ralich, Co-Founder/Principal at OneZero Financial Systems
2. Marketing: Bart Burgraaf, Managing Director and Partner at Media Group London
3. News Analytics: Hugh Taggart, Head of Sales and Business Development at RavenPack
4. Innovation: Jannick Malling, Co-Founder and CEO at tradable
5. Risk Management: Jeff Wilkins, Managing Director at Think Liquidity
6. Autotrading: Leon Yohai, Founder and CEO at ZuluTrade
7. Sales: Luis Sanchez, Head of Institutional Sales for EU & US at Dukascopy Bank SA
8. Prime Brokerage: Mitch Eaglstein, Managing Director at Boston Prime
9. Introducing Brokers: Paul Towne, President at Back Bay FX
10. Compliance: Trevor Clein, Compliance Officer at DF Markets
Erez Romas, editor-in-chief of Forex Magnates, has said in light of the event: “There’s currently no other platform in the world that allows such unmediated contact between FX industry thought leaders and industry members. Joining our news, research and Summit panels, ‘MEET THE EXPERTS’ is a major contribution to Forex Magnates’ content ideology: cross-industry powerful and focused information exchange is the best way to help FX businesses grow beyond their dreams”.
The platform will be managed by Andrew Saks-McLeod, a writer and editor in the company and an experienced forum operator in his past. Forex Magnates team is urging industry members to take part in the questions, articles and discussions on the site, and has promised many more “MEET THE EXPERTS” related activities and opportunities in the future.
About Forex Magnates: The Company has been on the forefront of Forex breaking news publishing since early 2009. Forex Magnates is currently the go-to source for most of the retail and institutional forex industry leaders and market participants who would like to see the latest breaking news and receive an in-depth analysis of latest events. In addition to its news website (http://forexmagnates.com) it provides in-depth research products and organizes conferences and executive summits around the world.