Our students and faculty are well served.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) November 08, 2013
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning solutions, one of the top ten tools for online teaching, as well as 2011 winner and five-time-finalist for the CODiE Award for Best Course or Learning Management System, announced Rocky Mountain College will begin offering their online courses through Edvance360 LMS-SN, joining the growing Edvance360 community of users.
“We are very pleased with The Edvance360 platform and their incredible service. Our students are well served with an easily navigated yet robust learning platform and our faculty have been well trained and are well supported. We developed several courses on a very tight timeline; yet they are both clearly our courses and very good quality thanks to the support we've received from the Edvance360 team. We are offering our first MOOC this fall and are thrilled with the support and generosity of Edvance360 in helping us provide people with biblical educational opportunities at no cost!” - Dr Chris Elford, Vice President Academic, Rocky Mountain College
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- MOOCs, Badges & Certificates – Edvance360 includes latest learning technology and learning tools to create accountability moments for learners, deliver the positive feedback that pushes learners to complete, and encourages them to become life-long learners.
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge.
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Rocky Mountain College
Rocky Mountain College is a learning community of Christians committed to developing students who will be effective agents of spiritual, moral and social transformation everywhere for the glory of God. The college provides programs designed to help people deepen their relationship with God and be equipped for ministry leadership.
Rocky Mountain College (RMC) first opened its doors in Calgary in 1992 but has over 130 years of experience providing quality Christian education mostly because the college is built on two solid foundations resulting from the merger of Hillcrest Christian College (Medicine Hat, AB) and Mountain View Bible College (Didsbury, AB). Rocky Mountain College is sponsored by the Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada. The faculty, staff, Board of Governors, and student body represent more than 25 denominations.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.rockymountaincollege.ca.