Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) October 08, 2013
Just over 4 million babies are born in the United States each year, leaving millions of eager gift-giving relatives and friends searching for the perfect baby gift to welcome each special little bundle of joy into the world. I See Me!’s newest personalized book, Hello, World!, is quickly climbing to the top of the list as the “Must-Have” baby gift of the season.
According to I See Me! Co-Founders Maia and Allan Haag, here are 10 things gift-givers should look for when shopping for a special gift for the new baby:
1. Make it a Keepsake. Personalizing the gift with baby’s name will be something that baby (and the new parents) will treasure for a lifetime.
2. Educational. Babies learn and develop right before your eyes. Think about giving a gift that is educational and helps to fuel the new baby’s brain development.
3. WOW Factor. Make sure this is a gift that will get a lot of “OOOHS” and “AAAAHS” when opened by the new parents.
4. Growth Potential. Shoppers should ask themselves if their gift is something that can grow with the baby. A special book is a gift that baby will use for years and keep forever.
5. Picture Perfect. Any gift that can be customized with a baby’s photo is sure to be a hit with new parents. And, baby will delight in seeing himself or herself on the gift.
6. Drool Over It. Since we’re talking “baby gift” here, be sure that the product is colorful and something baby will literally “drool” over.
7. Cuddle Factor. Consider giving something that baby will love snuggling up to. A cuddly blanket or plush makes baby feel safe and cozy.
8. Built to Last. Let’s face it, babies have curious and exploring little hands and mouths! Choose a quality gift that is built to last.
9. Easy-to-Order. Look for something that is easy-to-order and that can be delivered to your special delivery within a couple weeks of birth.
10. Made in the USA. Feeling patriotic? Consider a present that is made right in the USA.
According to the Haags, “We’re thrilled about the newest addition to our library of children’s books. "Hello, World!" definitely delivers on our top 10 list of what to look for in a baby gift.” Written by award-winning author Jennifer Dewing and illustrated with adorable animals by artist Holli Conger, Hello, World! comes personalized with the new baby’s name and photo (optional). If you provide the parents’ names, the city where the baby lives and the baby’s birth weight, the book will include that optional personalized information as well. Like all I See Me!'s personalized books and gifts, this new title makes a special gift and lasting keepsake.