We strive to offer a clean, family friendly environment that everyone can feel comfortable working out in.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
Fitness 19 announced today that the Lincoln Park/Lakeview location has opened in the Broadway and Surf shopping center near the Wal-Mart and next to the Bed Bath and Beyond. The club is located at 2834 N. Broadway.
The clubs features include:
- Club hours that fit busy schedules. The club is open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the weekends.
- More than 10,000 square feet of space with tons of free weights.
- Life Fitness Cardio and circuit training equipment.
- A wide range of popular group exercise classes like Zumba ®, Yoga, Mat Pilates, HIIT Fit, Boot Camp Fit ® and more that are effective, motivating, and fun.
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainers that can develop a comprehensive fitness plan to meet lifestyle and goals.
- A Kids Club that is staffed by Fitness 19 professionals who will work hard to create a safe, entertaining environment for all kids.
Jenny Kinney, General Manager with Fitness 19 Chicago stated:
“Fitness 19 is unique because our memberships are as low as $12 a month. Our standard memberships are month-to-month with no long-term contracts. I’m very confident in what we offer for the price. We don’t see the need to lock you into anything. We strive to offer a clean, family friendly environment that everyone can feel comfortable working out in.”
Follow Fitness 19 Chicago at http://www.fitness19.com where a free 7-day guest pass can be requested, or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. Better yet, stop by, take a tour, and meet the staff. Experience this new club, and make it a health club home.