New York, NY (PRWEB) October 08, 2013
Digital marketing expert Eder Holguin, Ideal Media’s CEO, released five tips every digital marketer should know.
“Running a thriving business like Ideal Media has given me some insight that I would like to share with all the other digital marketers out there,” Holguin said. “Sometimes, being in the marketing trenches makes it hard to see the forest for the trees.”
Here are Eder Holguin’s “5 Tips for Digital Marketers”
- Customer Service Is Marketing. With more and more businesses using Twitter and social or digital media as a customer service portal, it becomes more important than ever to have great customer service. “Your customer service is out there for everybody to see, so you better make it great,” Holguin says. “Addressing any potential issues publicly, quickly and effectively is a phenomenal marketing tool for your business.”
- Geo-Targeted Ads are Gold. Successful marketing is about presenting the right message, to the right audience, using the right advertising vehicle. “Digital marketing works best when targeted, and people are starting to use more geo-targeted methods to reach their audience,” Holguin says. Holguin says that digital marketers will, for example, start reaching out to consumers through mobile devices and otherwise when they are actually out in stores and ready to buy.
- Retention Marketing. “Don’t forget to market to your existing customers, and to keep them happy,” Holguin says. Digital marketers tend to worry more about developing new customers, and not enough about satisfying those they already have. “A happy customer will get you more new customers, for costs you have already invested.”
- It’s Not What You Know… “Digital marketing that partners a brand with an expert or a celebrity can make a campaign go viral,” Holguin says. Reaching out to influencers or subject matter experts and finding creative ways to partner can create mutually beneficial relationships and allow a business to reach outside of their current market.
- Focus On Your Brand. “No matter what you do, no matter how you do it, your digital marketing always need to focus on your brand and stay consistent with your branding and business values,” Holguin says. Creating and perpetuating a brand that customers like and remember requires consistency and perseverance. “Keep moving forward, and remember that the tortoise may be slow, but he is consistent and usually wins the race in the end.”
About Eder Holguin
Eder Holguin, a digital marketing expert with a lengthy resume in the Online Marketing Industry, served as CRO at Virtual Fan Network, a Digital Sports Marketing Platform involved in the evolution of Sports Marketing as well as CRO at Integrate, before helming Ideal Media. Eder has been a serial entrepreneur, founding many companies including OnDemand Research and Iron Traffic. Eder has been nominated as one of 2013’s 40 Under 40 Rising Stars by the Hispanic Coalition of NY as well as been featured as a Trendsetter by Latin Trends Magazine.
About Ideal Media
Ideal Media is a content discovery platform that attracts responsive audiences, engages them with unique content and amplifies messages through interactive channels; allowing advertisers to speak directly to their target market. Ideal Media, with offices in New York and London, has also announced expansion plans into the Brazil market. Visit their website at http://www.idealmedia.com.
Eder Holguin and Ideal Media are represented by Silver Visibility, an international public relations firm. Mr. Holguin is available for media appearances, interviews and speaking engagements by contacting trent(at)silvervisibility(dot)com.