Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK (PRWEB UK) 10 October 2013
Never before have so many of the UKs inspirational mums and transformational experts come together in one place for a FREE training. Between Wednesday 16th and Friday 18th October, MaternityMoneyMaker, Emma Hague hosts “Live The Life YOU Want,” a live training event featuring internationally recognised names including Amanda Alexander, Naomi Richards and Wendy Powell. The goal: to teach family-centred but ambitious mums how to take control of their OWN future by regaining lost confidence, building better relationships with their partner and children and creating the lifestyle THEY want – because over 85% of mums say they want, not just a different job but a whole different life pattern.
“The great news is that all twelve master teachers have each learned from their own experiences to find solutions to the problems we share as women who want the absolute best for our families but who also know that life is for living!” says Hague. “Who better to study and learn from than mums who’ve been there and done it?”
- Wendy Shand, multi-award winning family travel expert and Loved by Parents’ ‘Fab Woman of the Year 2011’
- Naomi Richards, children’s life coach, author and Agony Aunt for Bliss Magazine
- Amanda Alexander, founder of Coaching Mums, and experienced success coach for working mothers
- Wendy Powell, international personal trainer and creator of the MuTu Training System for mums
- Rachel Swann, weight loss expert, therapist, coach and mentor to women in the UK, US and Australia.
- Lisa Talbot, award winning personal stylist, TV & Radio style expert and QVC presenter
- Catherine Jeans, Family Nutrition Expert and Nutritional Therapist for The Spire Hospital
- Emily Rose, Beauty Expert, Author and Professional Make-Up Artist
- Rebecca Robertson, Financial Advisor, Money Management Expert and founder of EvolutionForWomen.com
- Lynn Jackson, spiritual healer and sexual educator, Lynn’s focus is on teaching clients how to ‘let go’ and invite more joy, abundance and pleasure into their experience.
“More and more mums are deciding that they’re no longer willing to sit back and ‘let life happen’ to them,” Hague says. “There are more opportunities now than ever before for mums who want to take control and really get what THEY want out of life – especially with the option of learning how from the comfort of your own home!”
Mums interested in learning more from Emma’s 12 experts about how to regain their confidence, build better relationships with their partner and children AND plan the future they want for themselves and their family can get the details about her live virtual training, "Live The Life YOU Want," at http://www.live-the-life-you-want.co.uk.
Known by many as The Maternity Money Maker, Emma Hague is a mum to 2 young girls, step-mum to 2 grown up ‘boys’, wife, Chartered Management Accountant and entrepreneur based in Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorks. Emma now helps working mums and mums-to-be solve their return-to-work dilemma and create a better work/life balance by creating a home-based business from scratch with step-by-step guidance and support.
According to Suzanne Borrell, Communications Director of What’s On 4 Ltd, Emma “really knows her stuff…I only wish I’d met her years ago!”
After 15 years working in industry gaining accounting qualifications and management experience, Emma left the corporate world, following the arrival of her first daughter in 2006, to start her own businesses. She now uses her own personal experiences as well as her professional and technical knowledge to help other mums do the same.
Find out more about Emma Hague at http://www.MaternityMoneyMaker.com.