It gets existing PDF files reduced up to 80% more than concurrent products.
Muret, France (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
ORPALIS has released the commercial version of its popular PDF compression software, ORPALIS PDF Reducer.
All the features of the software are developed toward one goal: reduce the size of PDF files to the maximum. PDF (and image) compression is one of the major centers of research at ORPALIS, and the French company based near Toulouse received a certification as Young Innovative Company (Jeune Entreprise Innovante) and funding from the French government for its work in this domain.
Below is the list of the major features included in ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional Edition:
- Content segmentation and optimal compression.
- Automatic color detection engine and layout analysis.
- Embedded raster images re-sampling and re-composition.
- Fast Web View support for sharing PDFs on the Web.
- Removal of unwanted or unused objects such as annotations, formfields, bookmarks…
- Unlimited batch processing.
- Drag ‘n Drop support for an ergonomic interface.
- Multi-threading support to speed up the compression process.
- Command line interface support to take advantage of the features inside batch scripts or integrate them in custom applications.
To the question: “Who can use ORPALIS PDF Reducer Pro?” Loïc Carrère, CEO and founder of ORPALIS, answers: “Any person, developer or end-user, any company or organization with the need to compress PDF files and share them on the web, send them by email, or store them in any device will find this software useful. It gets existing PDF files reduced up to 80% more than concurrent products.”
The price of ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional Edition is 199 USD for a single desktop license and 999 USD for a single server license. Volume licenses and custom contracts are also available on demand.
ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional Edition is available for download on the ORPALIS website.
ORPALIS PDF Reducer is powered by the GdPicture technologies: GdPicture.NET Imaging SDK is a bestselling and award-winning development toolkit trusted by companies worldwide.
ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolkit series released under the brand "GdPicture", which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers based in over 70 countries include GdPicture components in their applications. In 2011 ORPALIS released PaperScan, marking the beginning of a new line of products meant for end-users. http://www.orpalis.com / http://www.gdpicture.com