Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
Expo announces the call for entries for the Digital Excellence Awards, recognizing outstanding digital initiatives in the event and tradeshow space. Your hard work is done – now it’s time for you and your team to get recognized for it. The awards will also salute the PR, marketing and communications executives behind the scenes who make these digital initiatives shine. Entries are due November 8, 2013.
View more information at http://www.expoweb.com/digitalawards.
The winners of the Digital Excellence Awards are those organizations that took risks, made tremendous strides and understand the power of digital initiatives in events. Are you ready to enter? It's easy to compete, as your campaigns and people speak for themselves. But you have to enter to be considered, so don't let your competitors steal the show.
- Content Marketing
- CVB/Location-Based Marketing Campaign
- Design of a Show Site
- Digital Marketing Campaign
- Digital PR Campaign
- E-Mail Marketing Campaign
- Experiential Environment
- Facebook Attendee-Engagement Effort
- Infographics/Visual Story Telling
- Integration of Digital Media in a Booth
- Mobile Marketing Campaign
- On-Site Engagement
- SEO/SEM Effort
- Social Media Initiative/s
- Twitter Attendee-Engagement Effort
- Use of Digital Signage
- Wow! Award
- Digital Leader: Blogger
- Digital Leader: Marketing Communications
- Digital Leader: Social Media
- Digital Marketing Leader
- Team of the Year: Corporate
- Team of the Year: Association
- Team of the Year: CVB or Venue
- Attendee Tracking Solution
- Digital Registration Product
- Digital Show-Management Solution
- Lead-Management Solution
- Mobile App for a Tradeshow
- Showfloor Design/Layout Solution
- Tradeshow-Marketing Technology
- Video-Services Solution
Expo's Digital Excellence Awards is open to all event industry organizers, corporate organizers and industry suppliers. International entries are welcomed!
Entry Deadline: November 8, 2013
Final Deadline: November 15, 2013
Enter now at http://www.expoweb.com/digitalawards.
Questions? Contact Danielle Sikes at 203.899.8433, dsikes(at)accessintel(dot)com.
Expo is the leading multichannel brand serving the tradeshow industry, providing insight, information and inspiration for show-organizer executives and their teams. Its essential mission is to help show producers in all sectors solve business challenges. For more information visit http://www.expoweb.com.