London, UK (PRWEB) October 08, 2013
The world tablet market witnessed robust growth over the past several years. In financial year 2012, it registered growth by nearly 76% y-o-y, and the total tablet sales exceeded 128.2 million units. Nowadays, the tablet market growth is propelled by the increasing availability of high-quality and cost-effective product options. Increasing tablet adoption is driven by such factors as the larger screen-size characteristics, growing online population, increasing number of useful tablet apps, and enhancing affordability of tablets as well as growing use of tablets for entertainment purposes. Samsung Electronics, BlackBerry, Motorola, Apple, Toshiba, Barnes & Nobles, HTC and Microsoft are amid the dominant companies participating in the world tablet market.
North America is the most rapidly-growing regional tablet market. In 2013, it is expected to become the largest tablet market and account for over 33% of the total world’s tablet sales.
Cutting-edge research report “Global Tablet Market Development 2013-2018” drawn up by TechPerspect Software Pvt. Ltd. (TechPerspect) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Tablet Market Development 2013-2018
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 600.00
This report is an essential source of in-depth and unbiased insights into the worldwide tablet market. It grants access to vital qualitative and quantitative information on the industry performance, contains historical and present sales statistics, examines factors influencing the market growth as well as outlines and analyzes the top market challenges and opportunities. The research study discusses important industry trends and issues in detail, sheds light on the competitive environment and reviews leading companies. Comprehensive regional market analyses along with description of the key aspects shaping the tablet strategy are available in the report. In addition, future outlook for the global tablet market through 2018 is offered in the research study.
- In-depth analysis of the global tablet market.
- Essential qualitative and quantitative information on the industry performance.
- Historical and present sales statistics.
- Examination of the major market drivers and restraints.
- Evaluation of top opportunities and challenges faced by the market.
- Discussion of the important industry trends and issues.
- Insights into the competitive landscape.
- Review of the dominant market participants.
- Comprehensive regional market analyses.
- Discussion of the key factors shaping the tablet strategy.
- Detailed future forecast for the global tablet market through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at TechPerspect page.