This expansion is an important step in our mission to make high quality legal services more accessible and more affordable for consumers and small business owners throughout the United States and beyond.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
Jacoby & Meyers (J&M), America’s largest full-service consumer law firm, today announced the launch of a national recruitment program to expand the firm’s reach in all 50 states and most areas of consumer and small business law. The program will enable attorneys to join America’s “most familiar law firm” and benefit from the firm’s significant brand awareness and national infrastructure. As the network expands, clients will enjoy easier access to approachable, affordable legal services from the firm whose name is synonymous with innovation in consumer legal services.
Gabe Miller, Managing Attorney and General Counsel for Jacoby & Meyers, said, “This expansion is an important step in our mission to make high quality legal services more accessible and more affordable for consumers and small business owners throughout the United States and beyond.” Len Jacoby, founding partner of Jacoby & Meyers, added, “With 40 years’ experience, Jacoby & Meyers is the most prominent and advertised law firm in American history. This program will allow attorneys nationwide to benefit from that significant brand equity and to leverage Jacoby & Meyers’ investment, not only in the brand, but also in our national infrastructure, technology, back office capabilities, and world-class management team.”
Lawyers and law firms who join the J&M network receive the following benefits:
- The power of operating under the Jacoby & Meyers brand name
- Cooperative advertising and lead generation programs including national and local TV, radio, and print advertising, as well as Internet marketing and search engine optimization programs
- Listing in the Jacoby & Meyers’ national website’s directory of attorneys
- A custom Jacoby & Meyers website for their local office / practice
- E-commerce capabilities for selling services and over 85,000 legal forms over the web
- The J&M Virtual Law Office platform for serving clients via a web-based client portal
- Office-specific toll-free 800 number with call tracking capabilities
- 24 / 7 call center support for all client intake and case handling
- “Cloud-based” CRM and practice management solutions
- Support from a world-class management team with deep expertise in law firm administration, marketing, and technology
- Centrally coordinated continuing legal education (CLE) programs
The J&M expansion program is being managed by US Legal, Inc. David Palmieri, CEO of US Legal, said, “We are excited to be working with America’s leading consumer law firm on this important initiative. With our expertise in marketing, consumer web technology, law firm administration, and call center operations, we are uniquely qualified to help Jacoby & Meyers lawyers serve their clients online, on the phone, and in person.”
Jacoby & Meyers is now actively reviewing applications from lawyers and law firms interested in joining its growing network. According to Miller, “We are looking for attorneys with the highest commitment to innovation and high quality client service and professional integrity to join our firm.” Lawyers and law firms interested in learning more can call 888-525-8263 or visit http://opportunities.JacobyMeyers.com
Contact: Robin Rainer
About Jacoby & Meyers: Jacoby & Meyers, recognized as a pioneer of consumer legal services reform, is America's largest full-service consumer law firm, helping clients and families obtain assistance in the U.S. legal system. It is Jacoby & Meyers' goal to make lawyers and the legal system more accessible and affordable for every American. Since its inception in 1972, Jacoby & Meyers has grown to become the largest, best known and one of the most innovative law firms in the U.S. with over 135 offices serving all 50 U.S. states. For more information on the Jacoby & Meyers law firm, go to http://www.jacobymeyers.com.