This highly interactive conference is the premier annual event for professionals passionate about improving the patient experience in healthcare.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
The Beryl Institute announces three keynote speakers, 38 breakout sessions and three pre-conference workshops included in Patient Experience Conference 2014, to be held April 7-9 at Swissotel in Chicago, Illinois. This highly interactive conference is the premier annual event for professionals passionate about improving the patient experience in healthcare.
Keynote speakers and their session topics include:
- Bertice Berry, Chronicling the Journey to Wellness in the Eyes of the Family
- Joseph A. Michelli, Patient Experience Excellence: The Balancing Act of Why and How
- Brian Boyle, Through the Eyes of the Patient: The Brian Boyle Story
The 38 breakout sessions were selected from a call for submissions held in summer 2013. A record number of proposals was submitted and evaluated by The Beryl Institute’s patient experience advisory board and volunteer conference planning committee. Sessions follow six primary learning themes:
- Patient Experience Practices
- Culture and Leadership
- Patient and Family Engagement
- Employee Engagement
- Physician Engagement
- Care Resources
In addition to the regular conference program, participants have the opportunity to attend one of three concurrent pre-conference workshops to be held before the general conference sessions. Workshop speakers and their session topics include:
- Mary Koloroutis and Michael Trout, See Me as a Person: Creating an Authentic, Intimate Relationship with Patients and Their Families
- Dr. Bryan K. Williams, Work Like You Own It! Six Habits of Service Superstars
- Wendy Leebov, Jill Golde and Dorothy Sisneros, Leading Your Patient Experience Strategy to the Next Level
View the conference program and register at: http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?CONF2014_OVERVIEW
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice and premier thought leader on improving the patient experience. The Institute serves as a reliable resource for shared information and proven practices, a dynamic incubator of leading research and new ideas and an interactive connector of effective leaders and dedicated practitioners. The Institute is uniquely positioned to develop and publicize cutting-edge concepts focused on improving the patient experience, touching thousands of healthcare executives and patient.