London, UK (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
In 2011-2012, the world luxury travel market witnessed robust growth mainly due to the increasing number of high net wealth individuals (HNWIs) worldwide and especially in the BRIC countries. The USA is the major hub for global luxury hotel chains as US cities are amid the top and fastest-growing tourism destinations. In spite of significant challenges, the APAC luxury hospitality industry experienced an 11% CAGR in 2011. Meanwhile, the European luxury hotel market exhibited modest growth in the same year given uncertain economic situation in the region.
In the years to come, luxury hotel market players across the globe are likely to start laying special emphasis on the achievement of high operation efficiency, expansion of the mobile technology use, targeting high-value customers, reduction of spending on little-value customer services.
In-demand research report “The Global Luxury Hotels Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” drawn up by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Global Luxury Hotels Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global luxury hotels market with a special focus on 40 major countries. It provides vital historical and present information on the market performance as well as uncovers luxury hotel key performance indicators, contains detailed regional market analyses, offers insights into the luxury travel and luxury hotel construction markets. The research study discusses the top market trends, outlines growth opportunities for the market, describes the competitive environment and presents details on the leading companies. Moreover, future outlook for the global luxury hotels market is offered in the study.
- Extensive analysis of the world luxury hotels market.
- Review of the industry’s historical background and description of the actual market state.
- Examination of the luxury hotel key performance indicators (including number of luxury hotel establishments, number of available luxury rooms, luxury room occupancy rate, average revenue per available luxury room and average total revenue per available luxury room).
- Detailed regional market analyses.
- Discussion of the trends prevailing in the market.
- Identification of the growth opportunities for the market.
- Insights into the competitive landscape and review of the top market players.
- Future market outlook.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.