I have gathered my most trusted colleagues, and together we’ll share empowering tools, techniques and strategies to help you cut through the "pregnancy industry" chaos to forge an informed path from conception through recovery. - Jill Miller
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 16, 2013
Jill Miller, yoga and fitness therapy expert and expecting mother, will make her return to creativeLIVE, the free educational site for the independent knowledge seeker on November 4th & 5th, 2013. Miller’s online course entitled “Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby: Dispelling Myths of Prenatal Exercise, Diet and Self-Care” will teach women how to properly care for their bodies before, during and after pregnancy. Miller will provide women with knowledge and empowerment to overcome barriers and flourish throughout their pregnancy and beyond. She will also be joined by a panel of health experts who will offer their insight into exercise, diet and overall well-being for moms to be.
Miller has worked closely with expecting mothers for many years and her revolutionary approach to pre- and post-natal health will now be available to women throughout the world in this free online workshop.
- When: Monday, November 4th and Tuesday, November 5th, 2013
- Where: ENROLL TODAY at: http://cr8.lv/jillcl
- What you will learn: Self-care strategies, relaxation tools, and strengthening therapeutic techniques that set the stage for a strong, healthy pregnancy. You will also learn exercises to help your body thrive through pregnancy and recovery. Jill's methodology trouble-shoots common post-pregnancy pain and alignment issues before they begin. Jill and her panel of experts will also dispel kegel confusion, nutrition myths, cross-cultural birth strategies and so much more. Whether you’re trying to conceive, expecting, or recovering post-delivery, this course will give you the knowledge you need for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Expert Panel Includes:
- Dr. Kelly Starrett - DPT and National Best-Selling author of Becoming a Supple Leopard, with wife Juliet Starrett, creators of Mobilitywod.com and owners of top gym, San Francisco Crossfit
- Sarah Fragoso - National bestselling author of the Everyday Paleo books, including the recently-released Everyday Paleo Around the World: Italian Cuisine, former Birth Doula and creator of EverydayPaleo.com
- Katy Bowman - Biomechanist, Pelvic Floor Expert, author, creator of Alignedandwell.com
- Esther Gokhale - Primal Posture and Back Pain Specialist, award winning author gokhalemethod.com
- Dr. Eden Fromberg - DO Board Certified Osteopathic Physician in Obstetrics & Gynecology and owner of lilawellness.com in NYC
“I have helped thousands of women stay out of pain and thrive through their own pregnancies and beyond, but I had not yet experienced the greatest transformation of pregnancy myself. After conceiving my first child at age 40 and tragically losing him after being damaged by a genetic test, I vowed to trust my own wisdom, intuition and road-tested methodology on myself in my second pregnancy. In this revealing 2-day webinar, I have gathered my most trusted colleagues, and together we’ll share empowering tools, techniques and strategies to help you cut through the "pregnancy industry" chaos to forge an informed path from conception through recovery.”
Jill's new book, The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Movement, and Live Better in Your Body, will be available September 2014.
About Jill Miller
Jill Miller is the co-founder of Tune Up Fitness Worldwide and creator of the corrective exercise format Yoga Tune Up®. With more than 27 years of study and practice in fitness, yoga therapy and anatomy, she is a pioneer in forging relevant links between the worlds of fitness, yoga, massage, and pain-management. Her innovative techniques have catapulted her to a sought after leader in the field of mind-body fitness and pain relief wellness. Miller has presented case studies at the Fascia Congress and the International Symposium of Yoga Therapists and is a regular at International fitness conferences such as IDEAWorld, Can-Fit-Pro, ECA, Inner Idea, Empower, and Yoga Journal. She is also creator of the RX Series Program that can be found at EQUINOX Fitness Clubs nationally.
Her specialized Yoga Tune Up® teaching team can be found at variety of yoga and fitness facilities including Equinox, multiple CrossFit Boxes, YogaWorks, Pure, and hospital-based training facilities worldwide. Miller has been a guest on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox News, and America Now. Her products have been featured in Shape, Fitness, W, Whole Living, Self, Prevention,Yoga Journal, LA TImes, Oprah.com and Women’s Running; she is also a Contributing Expert at GaiamLife. Jill’s critically acclaimed DVDs and self-care therapy products include Coregeous®, Yoga Tune Up® At Home Program, the Yoga Tune Up® Quickfix Rx Series, the Pranamaya produced Yoga Link series, and Gaiam's Yoga for Weight Loss. For more information on Jill, visit http://www.yogatuneup.com.
Featuring workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, music, and software training, creativeLIVE unlocks previously closed doors by making dynamic education accessible to everyone.
Anyone can watch our live online workshops — for free — and interact with instructors in real time.