Participants will be given the opportunity to sign up for online memory assessments to be taken at regular monthly intervals and track their performance over time.
Madison, WI (PRWEB) October 10, 2013
Quincy Bioscience announces the start of its second annual Better Memory Tour. The Prevagen Express will travel to various health food centers and health expos across the country to educate the public on the importance of taking proactive steps toward better brain health.
Free memory surveys that assess everyday working memory will be offered to all attendees. Participants will be given the opportunity to sign up for online memory assessments to be taken at regular monthly intervals and track their performance over time. Attendees will also have the opportunity to exercise their minds with exclusive brain games.
The Prevagen Express kicks off the fall 2013 tour in New Port Richy, Fla. this month and heads west to Scottsdale, Ariz. in November making stops in Oklahoma and Louisiana. See below for a detailed schedule:
- Oct. 11 at Lifestyles After 50 in New Port Richy, Fla. from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Oct. 12 at The Vitamin Shoppe in Clermont, Fla. from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Oct. 15 at The Women’s Expo in The Villages, Fla. from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Oct. 19 at Health Food Center in Oklahoma City, Okla. from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Oct. 21 at Omega Health Foods in Bethany, Okla. from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 22 at Dodson’s Nutrition Center in Norman, Okla. from 3 to 7 p.m.
- Oct. 23 at House of Health in Shawnee, Okla. from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Oct. 24 at DK’s Nutrition Center in Ada, Okla. from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Oct. 28 at Fiesta Nutrition Center in Monroe, La. from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Nov. 6 at The Vitamin Shoppe in Surprise, Ariz. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Future dates are still being scheduled. For more information, please call (888) 814-0814 to schedule a visit at a local health food store.
About Quincy Bioscience:
Quincy Bioscience is a biotechnology company based in Madison, Wis. that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel technologies to support good health in aging. The company’s products focus on supporting memory and cognitive health. Quincy Bioscience is set apart by its cutting-edge applications of the protein apoaequorin, which is breaking new ground in the area of brain health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.