San Carlos, CA (PRWEB) October 10, 2013
Zuberance, the leading Brand Advocacy marketing company will host a webinar on Thursday, November 7 at 11 Pacific/ 2 Eastern on “What’s Hot in B2B Marketing in 2014.”
B2B Magazine recently recognized 25 top digital marketers based on their strong interactive vision and strategy, innovative use of digital technologies and proven results.
Three of these top digital marketers will be presenting:
- Rishi Dave, Executive Director of Digital Marketing at Dell
- Sharon Crost, Global Online Marketing, Social Media Manager at Hitachi Data Systems
- Lauren McCadney, Senior Manager of Social Media at CDW
Register for “What’s Hot in B2B Marketing in 2014” to learn:
- Hot trends and key issues facing B2B marketers in 2014
- The latest on content marketing, social media and mobile
- How B2B marketers are leveraging Advocates to boost marketing results
Rob Fuggetta, Founder/CEO of Zuberance, and author of “Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force,” will host the webinar.
Ten webinar attendees will receive a complimentary, autographed copy of Brand Advocates.
Don’t miss this opportunity to ask questions and hear directly from three award-winning B2B marketers.
Zuberance is the leading Brand Advocate marketing company. Zuberance manages and powers ongoing Advocate marketing programs for leading business and consumer brands. For more information, visit http://www.zuberance.com or follow Zuberance on Twitter @zuberance.