London, UK (PRWEB) October 10, 2013
In 2012, the European market for video, high-tech and integrated operating theatre (OT) equipment was worth around EUR 1 billion. Starkstrom, Eschmann, KLS Martin, ConMed Linvatec, Berchtold and Dr. Mach GmbH are amid the most renowned local players.
In 2012, the integrated OT equipment represented the fastest growing market segment. The segment is growing mainly due to the entrance of new players, introduction of new products as well as ongoing trend towards routing and digitalization of endoscopic equipment in the OT. As a result, full integration component systems are expected to gain a bigger market share in the years to come.
New research report “European Video, High-Tech and Integrated OT Equipment (15 Countries)” drawn up by iData Research Inc. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: European Video, High-Tech and Integrated OT Equipment (15 Countries)
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 10,995.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the European video, high-tech and integrated OT equipment market with a focus on 15 country markets. It sheds light on the industry’s historic performance; describes the actual market state; uncovers vital information on the existing and potential markets, product average selling prices and unit volumes. The study outlines top industry opportunities and challenges; discusses successful business strategies; identifies factors influencing the industry development; delves into the competitive landscape; reviews top and niche companies participating in the market. Moreover, the report presents detailed future market forecast through 2019.
- Profound insights into the European video, high-tech and integrated OT equipment market.
- Comprehensive country markets analyses.
- Historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Examination of the major factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Review of top challenges and opportunities.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape; details about market players and recent mergers and acquisitions.
- Discussion of the strategies for successfully navigating the market landscape.
- Comprehensive assessment of the market by product segment.
- Future market forecast through 2019.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at iData Research page.