The beauty of an auto insurance policy is the fact that there are a wide variety of discounts available—for all ages.
Orland Park, IL (PRWEB) October 15, 2013
The Horton Group, one of the largest, privately owned insurance brokers in the Midwest, believes that the value of an insurance policy is number one. Aside from high-quality service and valuable protection, the agency is also focused on driving down costs, workload, and anxiety for its clients. With the holiday season coming quickly, individuals and families may be looking to save money more than ever. Fortunately, The Horton Group has a list of money-saving tips to extend to all, particularly when it comes to auto insurance.
The beauty of an auto insurance policy is the fact that there are a wide variety of discounts available—for all ages. Here are a few secrets for individuals who may not have looked into possible savings and discounts before…
- Bundle car insurance with home insurance and other policies for a multi-policy discount
- Insure more than one vehicle for a multi-vehicle discount
- Install anti-theft devices, such as an alarm system
- Students can qualify for a good student discount by earning good grades
- Drive a hybrid or alternative-fuel vehicle for a “green” discount
- Purchase a car with safety features, such as airbags and motorized seatbelts
- Keep a clear driving record for a good/safe driver discount
- Enroll in a defensive driving class and become eligible for savings
- Keep mileage to a minimum for a low mileage discount
- Military discounts
- Affinity/Occupational discounts
- Mature driver discounts, when over the age of 55
- Choose a higher deductible for a lower monthly premium
- Pay the auto insurance premium in full to avoid installment fees
- Remain with an insurer for a long period of time to become eligible for a loyalty discount
Individuals who find themselves eligible for any of the discounts above are encouraged to call The Horton Group at 877-496-1446. The agency is committed to being a one-stop shop for all personal insurance needs—from auto coverage to umbrella insurance. The agency is also proud to protect high-end clientele across the nation with its Private Client Group. To learn more about the endless options that The Horton Group can offer, please reach out today.
Happy savings to all!
About The Horton Group
The Horton Group is one of the largest, privately owned insurance brokers in the Midwest and is among the Top 60 in the U.S. While the agency is based in Illinois, it has eight offices spread across the Midwest and works to serve the entire country. Its personal services include coverage for vehicles, property, life, and health. The company is also proud to serve high net worth clientele through its Private Client Group program. Through continuous improvement and innovation, The Horton Group is able to provide high-quality personal insurance solutions for individuals.