Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) October 10, 2013
There are only a few spots left at the 20th Annual Surgery Center Conference this October 24-26 in Chicago.
Do not miss:
- Excellent sessions on how to keep surgery centers profitable
- Special sessions with speakers from ASCOA, VMG Health, Surgical Notes, National Medical Billing Services, HealthCare Appraisers, Surgical Care Affiliates, Principle Valuation, Regent Surgical Health and SourceMedical
- Keynote speakers: David Feherty, Rick Pitino, Bob Woodward and Bonnie Blair
- 100+ sponsors and exhibitors
- VIP meet-and-greets, an intimate Women’s Luncheon and cocktail receptions
- Networking, networking, networking!
Contact Jessica Miller (312-448-9248 or jmiller[at]beckershealthcare[dot]com) or Lauren Groeper (312-948-8563 or lgroeper[at]beckershealthcare[dot]com) for additional information.
Becker's ASC Review is a Chicago-based publication focused on providing the most relevant business and legal news and analysis for ambulatory surgery center owners, operators, administrators and decision-makers. The publication includes weekly electronic newsletters, extra online content and bi-monthly print publications sent to ASC leaders across the country.