CTS always presents a great networking opportunity for the New Year, with the content always relevant to the current industry dialogue. Our objectives with the conference were clearly met!
(PRWEB) October 10, 2013
In under 5 years’ time, the connected car market is predicted to be worth almost $55 billion globally. When breaking this revenue down, the majority comes from in vehicle services, where there is so much potential for growth, and most importantly new cross-industry partnerships. The enablers of the industry, including OEMs, TSPs, wireless carriers and others are developing strategies that will gain them a growing share of this pot. Indeed, this key forum, CTS 2014, will discuss revenue models and the changing industry ecosystem alongside next-gen infotainment and driver assistance tech. that will take in-car experiences to the next level.
The connected car reaches its full potential
The CTS 2014 Project
Director, Justin Parker, stated: "The consumer telematics industry has reached a point where benchmarks need to be made outside of the automotive space in order to push the boundaries of the in-car experience’, he continued, ‘nowhere is there a better place to do this than in Las Vegas on the eve of International CES, as the consumer electronics world and automotive industry put their heads together under the same roof."
The CTS Conference & Exhibition (Jan 6, Las Vegas) unites the automotive and consumer electronics ecosystem to tackle how to create advanced in-car experiences and loyal customers through a combination of CRM, infotainment and driver assistance.
For the complete Consumer Telematics Show 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cts
Over 25 Industry pioneer speakers at CTS 2014
The conference program and speaker line-up has just been launched. Here is a snapshot of the expert speakers who will be on stage this November:
- Steffen Neuman, Project Manager - App Development Group, Mercedes Benz
- Thilo Koslowski, Vice President - Automotive Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Anupam Malhotra, Senior Manager - Connected Vehicles, Audi
- Rick Kreifeldt, Vice President - Research & Innovation, Harman
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, KIA
- Rohit Agnihotri, Connected Vehicle & Consumer Applications ISD, Honda
- Sanjay Ravi, WW Managing Director Automotive & Electronics Industry, Microsoft
- Peter Virk, Infotainment Technical Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
- Rob Gee, Product Line Manager, Continental
- John Ellis, Chief Technologist - Connected Services & Solutions, Ford
- Michael Wanzeck, Leader Development Interactive and Multimedia, Porsche
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
The hottest industry debates and announcements to be discussed at the show:
- The move to 4G LTE
- Which business models best fits each customer segment
- Understand the value CRM is creating for OEMs
- The internalization of the value chain to OEMs
- Get to grips with ground breaking HMI developments
- How new tech such as wearables will impact the in-vehicle landscape
To view the complete conference agenda - http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cts/conference-agenda.php
Audi said of the show: "CTS always presents a great networking opportunity for the New Year, with the content always relevant to the current industry dialogue. Our objectives with the conference were clearly met!"
For the complete CTS 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cts/pdf/CTSBrochure14.pdf or contact the Telematics Update team at cts(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com
Register before October 18 via the secure link below to take advantage for $200 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/cts/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7578