...the legal team at Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. can be trusted to deliver effective representation.
Long Island, New York (PRWEB) October 10, 2013
The attorneys at Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C., a Long Island divorce and family law practice, have been widely recognized for their outstanding accomplishments in the legal field. The firm was established in 1976, and the attorneys at the firm have been consistently recognized for the smart solutions they’ve provided to individuals and families. In the past several months alone, several of the firm’s attorneys have received some of the most prestigious awards in the business and legal fields, including:
- Selection for inclusion for the fourth consecutive year in the list of 2013 Super Lawyers® (Jacqueline Harounian, Esq.)
- Selection as a 2013 “Woman Leader in the Law” by New York Magazine (Jacqueline Harounian, Esq.)
- “Access to Justice Champions” awards for Pro Bono services by the Nassau County Bar Association: (Lauren Chartan, Esq, and Jacqueline Harounian, Esq; October 2013)
- “Business Leaders Around 50” award from Long Island Business News: (Derrick Rubin, Esq.; September 2013)
- “Long Island’s Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business” award from Long Island Business News: (Jacqueline Harounian, Esq.; October 2013)
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. has also been awarded an “AV preeminent” rating from Martindale Hubbell®, which is the highest rating possible for legal ability
and professional ethics, as well as an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau®. The lawyers at the firm continue to achieve notable recognitions for the high standards that they practice day in and day out – as evidenced by the latest accomplishments of several attorneys at the firm. Together, the nine lawyers at the firm have handled tens of thousands of family law cases in areas throughout the Greater New York Metro area.
Backed by more than 150 years of collective experience and a number of noteworthy awards and recognitions, the legal team at Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. can be trusted to deliver effective representation. From divorce to child custody to same-sex marriage, lawyers at the firm apply various methodologies including mediation, negotiated settlements, and litigation to get the best outcomes for their clients. To learn more about past and present accomplishments of the attorneys at Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C., visit the firm’s website at http://www.lawjaw.com.