(PRWEB) October 12, 2013
The ten top sparkling wine manufacturers have been named by bestofluxury.com for the month of October 2013. bestofluxury.com provides businesses with standings online to feature the top luxurious living manufacturers which produce sufficient solutions to businesses searching for a variety of solutions to common issues. Manufacturers are highlighted based on their performance in a veracious investigation of their principal solutions.
The 10 top luxury sparkling wine companies for October 2013 are:
1) 2005 Domaine Carneros Le Reve
2) Louis Roederer 1999 Cristal Rosé Champagne
3) Schramsberg 2001 J. Schram North Coast
4) Dom Pérignon 2002 Warhol Épernay Champagne
5) Domaine Leflaive 2007 Bâtard-Montrachet
6) Salon 1996 Le Mesnil Blanc de Blancs
7) Krug 1996 Clos d' Ambonnay Blanc de Noirs Reims Champagne
8) Laurent-Perrier NV Grand Siécle Champagne
9) 2000 Taittinger Artist Series Robert Rauschenberg
10) Billecart-Salmon 2000 Cuvée Nicolas François Billecart Rosé
Each month the best sparkling wine manufacturers are put through a systematic evaluation process in order to determine which manufacturers produce the best services overall. The process involves an in-depth analysis of best performing sparkling wine companies in areas including taste, reputation, ingredients, aroma, and availability. Client evaluations of competing sparkling wine manufacturers are contacted in order to obtain their unique inputs and suggestions on the manufacturers they have used.
bestofluxury.com is an established independent research firm focusing on the investigation and listings of luxurious living manufacturers all around the world. The listings are compiled by the independent research team each month to highlight the top luxury sparkling wine manufacturers based on their achievements and their rating achieved through the proprietary investigation process.
For the rankings of the top sparkling wine companies visit:
Luxury wine companies interested in being evaluated and named can visit: