This progressive, forward-thinking release has transformed the Tenrox application, enhancing the customer experience by setting the new standard among PSA solutions.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) October 15, 2013
Upland Software, the world’s largest cloud provider of enterprise applications for project, portfolio, and work management, today announced the latest product release of Tenrox, the leading workflow-driven solution for professional services automation (PSA) and time tracking. The new features in Tenrox 2013 R2 will dramatically improve visibility into business performance and user adoption.
The innovative enhancements in Tenrox 2013 R2 provide increased ease of use and insight into project financials and resource utilization, while transforming the user experience. With a completely redesigned user interface and personalized home page views, the new release enables data-fueled decision-making. Additionally, it includes enhanced components for ease of data capture, such as a completely revamped Mobile application for time and expense tracking and powerful new capabilities within its Resource Management, Project Financials, and Project Management modules.
"This progressive, forward-thinking release has transformed the Tenrox application, enhancing the customer experience by setting the new standard among PSA solutions for ease of use, real-time visibility and flexibility," explains Kevin Sequeira, Upland Software’s Director of Product Management for the Tenrox product line. "Today’s distributed workforce requires an easy-to-use solution that can be accessed anytime and anywhere. This is one of the reasons why we focused on developing a completely new mobile solution that is accessible on any mobile device and available on all popular platforms."
Based on voice-of-the-customer input and intensive R&D effort, the key enhancements in the Tenrox 2013 R2 feature set include:
- New User Interface: As part of progressive improvements to the overall software, Tenrox now sports a new, clean design with streamlined navigation, modernized icons and easier-to-view formatting.
- New Home Page: Users can now build a personalized home page whereby they can view all their assigned items from all the Tenrox modules such as timesheets, expense reports, invoices and more. In addition, a summarized view of the user’s timesheet and utilization is also available.
- New Tenrox Mobile Apps: New Tenrox Time & Expense mobile applications for smartphones & tablets are now available on the iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry platforms. The new solution supports timesheet & expense entry & approval.
- Role-Based Resource Planning: This component is now more powerful while being simplified and more configurable, empowering organizations to find and assign resources to the right project in order to drive improved productivity, utilization, and capacity planning. Enhancements in this area include the ability to assign multiple roles to resources in addition to skills; resource scheduling at both the Project & Task level; the ability to switch between drag-and-drop Gantt Style and grid user interface; the ability to tag bookings with custom attributes; and the ability to mark a booking as Hard Booked, Soft Booked, or billable from within a project and resource plan.
- New Financial Planner: Part of the Project Financials Module, a new financial planner feature allows users to forecast a project’s cost & revenue and display both actual and forecasted labor, expenses and charges in one view to obtain real-time information on a project’s profitability based on specific pre-set values. This feature also allows organizations to look at project trends to allow them to make informed decision in bidding on future projects.
- MS CRM Online Integration on the Tenrox Quick Connect platform. A new out-of-the-box integration to Microsoft CRM Online allows projects and opportunities from MS CRM to flow into Tenrox and KPI data from Tenrox to display in MS CRM.
- Tenrox Project Planning Performance Upgrade: This component of the Project Planning Module offers an expanded project management footprint with new capabilities to manage clients, programs, and service practices. Major improvements have been made to the component’s overall stability, performance, ease of use, and localization. It includes new split views and an update to the resource allocation distribution logic.
Tenrox 2013 R2 is now available directly from Upland Software or through the company’s Tenrox Referral Partners.
Tenrox is the only workflow-driven cloud solution designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. Tenrox offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide, including Abbot Vascular, Barnes & Noble, Estee Lauder, Eaton, General Electric, and JDA Software, trust Tenrox to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA), Project Workforce Management (PWM), and time and expense tracking. For more information, visit http://www.tenrox.com.
About Upland Software
Upland is the world’s largest cloud provider of enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in 50 plus countries. Visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com for more information.