London, UK (PRWEB) October 14, 2013
In 2012, the number of high net wealth individuals (HNWIs) in Singapore increased by just over 21.5%. In the same year, there were more than 183,000 HNWIs in the country, together holding around USD 857 billion in wealth. The nation’s HNWIs outperformed the world average between 2007 and 2012. During the period, Singapore’s HNWI volumes grew by almost 100%, while global HNWI numbers declined by nearly 0.3%.
The total number of HNWIs in Singapore is poised to increase by over 58% in the years ahead to surpass the 291,578 mark by 2017. The country’s HNWI wealth is forecast to grow by approximately 63% in the upcoming years to go beyond USD 1.38 trillion by 2017.
In-demand research report “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2013” worked out by WealthInsight has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 1,995.00
The report provides an insightful overview of Singapore’s HNWIs population along with a comprehensive analysis of the country’s wealth management market. The report provides details on the HNWI performance over 2007-2012, discloses vital data on the asset allocations of HNWIs and UHNWIs in the country across 13 asset classes, and also examines the top-performing cities. The study presents an evaluation of the domestic wealth management industry and examines the major drivers of HNWI wealth, scrutinizes trends prevailing in the industry, outlines key challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the country. The research unveils essential information on the key market players and offers a detailed market forecast through 2017.
- Insightful overview of the Singaporean wealth sector.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and a review of the main market players.
- Discussion of the HNWI and wealth trends prevailing in the sector.
- Information on HNWIs volume, wealth and allocation trends.
- Data on UHNWIs in each state and all major cities.
- Examination of the drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of Singapore’s wealth sector.
- Detailed future forecast for Singapore’s wealth industry through 2017.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.