Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 14, 2013
The Los Angeles Business Journal (LABJ) has chosen veteran corporate attorney Deborah Greaves, as a Finalist for the 4th Annual Corporate Counsel Awards. Ms. Greaves is currently the in-house counsel for True Religion Apparel, Inc. a premium apparel company.
The LABJ hosts its annual awards program to honor the most prestigious In-House Attorneys throughout the region for their outstanding accomplishments. Following the event, the LABJ publishes a special section highlighting the winners and all finalists.
“This is the second time I’ve been short listed by the LABJ for this prestigious award and it’s a thrill each time to be associated with such accomplished attorneys,” remarks Ms. Greaves. “
About Deborah Greaves
Ms. Greaves has worked as an attorney representing premium apparel brands for the past sixteen years. Her key practice areas include: intellectual property, brand enforcement, corporate governance, commercial/business transactions, employment matters, litigation and regulatory compliance. Ms. Greaves is licensed to practice in the State of California, the U.S. District Court (Central Dist. of California) and U.S. Supreme Court. Her many other professional accomplishments include:
- Serves on the Executive Committee of the California State Bar Intellectual Property Section and pens the “Counterfeit Corner” column in “New Matter,” its quarterly publication.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates), Los Angeles Chapter. CASA/LA provides volunteer advocates for abused and neglected children in the Los Angeles County dependency court system.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition and currently chairs its China Task Force.
- Shortlisted by Chambers USA Women in Law for outstanding contribution to mentoring in 2013
- Shortlisted by World Trademark Review for Fashion, Cosmetics & Luxury Goods Team of the Year in 2013
- Named by the Daily Journal Award as one of California’s Top 20 In-House Counsel in 2012.
- Received the International Law Office Global Counsel of the Year Award for Intellectual Property in 2011.