Mukilteo, WA (PRWEB) October 15, 2013
Gemba Academy, a leading provider of online, video-based Lean and Six Sigma training, will participate in The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) Annual Conference in Toronto, Canada, October 22-24, 2013. The AME is the premier not-for-profit organization dedicated to the journey of continuous improvement and enterprise excellence.
More than a thousand organizations have adopted Gemba Academy’s over 500 turnkey training videos to meet their continuous improvement training needs. Practitioner-focused and modular by design, Gemba Academy’s videos range from five to fifteen minutes in length. Organizations attending the AME who are interested in enterprise-wide solutions are encouraged to stop by the Gemba Academy booth to obtain resources and learn more about solutions that may increase the effectiveness of their continuous improvement efforts. Interested organizations may immediately deploy Gemba Academy’s succinct Lean and Six Sigma videos and resources in instructor-led, self-paced, and hybrid, or “flipped learning”, environments.
Gemba Academy is pleased to offer AME attendees access to sample video and course content, drawings to win Gemba Academy subscriptions, and opportunities to share stories of their lean journey on camera. Gemba Academy encourages attendees to visit the booth to learn more about several learning resources and strategies:
- Lean videos, available online and on DVD, covering such topics as 5S, The Seven Deadly Wastes, Value Stream Mapping, and much more
- Six Sigma video-based training covering a variety of statistical tools, concepts, and software programs with specific courses on Minitab
- Learning resources, such as downloadable Excel templates, video overviews, and quizzes
- The Gemba Live! series exploring how several leading lean companies “walk the walk” of lean in their daily operations and how to inspire teams
- Green Belt and Black Belt Certification options for individuals seeking certification and enhancing their knowledge and skills, as well as organizations searching for enterprise-wide training solutions
- Flipped learning and how to leverage this in your organization
- Engaging Lean beyond manufacturing with excellent ideas and webinars from leading lean thinkers and authors
As a creator of Lean and Six Sigma training with a commitment to excellence and relevance, Gemba Academy continually adds new content on important continuous improvement topics such as A3 Thinking, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Lean Accounting, and much more. Subtitles in multiples languages are also available for non-native speakers and learners with various learning styles.
About Gemba Academy:
Gemba Academy, a leading provider of video-based Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma training, has delivered online training to more than 2,000 companies around the globe including Toyota, The Hershey Company, and Mass Mutual. Designed by and for real practitioners, Gemba Academy has revolutionized online training with their unique “site based subscription” model and never charges a per-use or per-person fee. With over 120 hours of training and more than 500 videos, Gemba Academy provides flexible solutions and access to a wide selection of videos that can serve as a baseline for training or enhance existing continuous improvement efforts.
About The Association for Manufacturing Excellence:
AME’s membership is composed of a trusted network of over 5,000 individuals who are committed to leveraging the practitioner-to-practitioner and company-to-company shared-learning experience. From executives to senior and middle managers, AME members are continually discovering and implementing new continuous improvement strategies and best practices through engaging workshops, seminars, plant tours and industry-leading conferences.
AME offers its members a multitude of valuable resources to help them stay abreast of current industry developments and to develop Lean thinking, leadership, culture, skills, competitiveness and overall success of their organizations.