“With the ACA in effect, now is a crucial time for every avenue of health care. Information exchange has never been more sought after and valuable,” said Megan Castilla, Executive Director of the World Health Care Congress
Woburn, Massachusetts (PRWEB) October 17, 2013
The 11th Annual World Health Care Congress (WHCC) keynote agenda announced. http://www.worldcongress.com/whcc
11th Annual meeting will feature keynotes from: American College of Physician Executives (ACPE), Aetna, BCBSTX, Comcast, Duke University Medical Center and Health System, HHS, Highmark, Humana, Inova Health System, Intermountain Healthcare, Molina Healthcare, Inc, NantHealth, One Medical Group, Oregon Health Plan, PhRMA and many more.
For a complete listing of speakers please visit http://www.worldhealthcarecongress.com.
2014 World Health Care Congress will feature discussions on:
- Policy updates and preliminary data on implementation and rollout of the ACA
- Candid discussion on the business impacts of expansion, public marketplaces, and emerging private exchanges
- The plan role in new payment models that are moving industry from FFS to value-based care
- Implementation of next gen HIT cloud-based platforms for coordinated care, population management, and real-time data integration
- Approaches to reduce cost for employers, patients, providers, and payers –
Move to “retail” design to meet the needs of a consumer-driven health care system
- Medicaid status updates: progress and challenges in expansion states and coverage for the remaining uninsured
“With the ACA in effect, now is a crucial time for every avenue of health care. Information exchange has never been more sought after and valuable,” said Megan Castilla, Executive Director of the World Health Care Congress.
Not since the 90s has our health care system gone through such a dramatic transformation. This meeting has the thought leaders, policy makers, and health care executives you and your organization need to hear from. No other event in 2014 brings together all health care sectors to discuss their most pressing issues. The WHCC will connect and prepare business leaders for health care’s transformation.
A limited number of sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are still available; please click here for more information:
For More Information on how to attend the WHCC please call: 800-767-9499
About World Health Care Congress:
The 11th Annual World Health Care Congress convenes decision makers from all sectors of health care with the shared goal of improving quality, outcomes, and access while reducing costs. The nation's leading organizations rely on WHCC as their annual meeting place for the discussions, collaborations, and strategies that catalyze change in the health care industry.