"Innovate will address legal and technology challenges in social media, security predictive coding - timely topics facing the legal field today."
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 16, 2013
Digital WarRoom today announced that the company will sponsor and participate in the Inaugural IT-Lex Innovate event in Orlando Florida, October 17-18, 2013.
Innovate will offer eleven panels, addressing many aspects of technology law, including electronic discovery, information security, privacy, and social media. CLE credit will available to participating attorneys for certain jurisdictions.
Tom O’Connor will join a panel of judges in a discussion on “Claw backs, Cooperation, and Competence” on Friday. “We are excited to participate in this first Innovate event,” he said. “The conference will deal with social media, security, predictive coding – all the timely topics facing the legal field today.”
Ediscovery experts from Digital WarRoom will be on hand with information about the Digital WarRoom ediscovery products, offering integrated processing, analytics, review and production of documents for litigation or government investigations.
Conference Highlights Include:
- First-ever presentation by predictive coding dream team Jason Baron, Maura Grossman, and Ralph Losey on the future of predictive coding.
- The Honorable John M. Facciola, Nan R. Nolan, Ronald J. Hedges, Kenneth Withers of the Sedona Conference® and a number of other electronic discovery experts will speak at Innovate on a number of timely technology law topics.
- Peter Miller, the Chief Privacy Officer of the Federal Trade Commission, as well as a Special Agent from the FBI's Cyber Intrusion Squad, will be addressing hot legal issues in the information security and privacy field.
CLE credit will be available for certain jurisdictions, for example 13.0 General, 1.0 Ethics CLE credits are available for Florida. Registration information can be found at http://www.it-lex.org/innovate, and queries can be directed to innovate(at)it-lex(dot)org.
About the Digital WarRoom e-Discovery Platform
Digital WarRoom is the first e-discovery platform to provide law firms, corporate legal and e-discovery teams with complete ESI processing, document review and production in a single application, eliminating traditional high-cost volume-based processing fees. GGO created the Digital WarRoom technology for in-house use by solo attorneys, corporations and law firms to address document processing, review and production in legal matters of all types. The software is licensed in a variety of forms, addressing any size law firm or matter:
- Digital WarRoom Pro, the first Windows PC-based product for e-discovery, allowing an individually licensed user to conduct complete e-discovery on a Windows computer;
- Digital WarRoom WorkGroup, a client-server application that allows corporate IT, in-house legal, or law firm e-discovery practitioners to manage e-discovery case data processing, document review and production without high priced volume-based processing;
- Digital WarRoom Remote hosted e-discovery, a full-service hosted platform designed for distributed and virtual team access to case data.
The Digital WarRoom platform is unique in its ability to create and save case data in a portable form. A case database created on any Digital WarRoom product can move seamlessly to any other Digital WarRoom product, with all attorney work product preserved. This unmatched flexibility allows organizations to cost effectively handle an entire portfolio of matters in-house, while retaining the option for full-service hosted review on larger, complex and global matters. To learn more about Digital WarRoom visit http://www.digitalwarroom.com.