CERSAIE or the International Exhibition of Ceramic Tile and Bathroom Furnishings and regarded as a world-class event held annually and participated by world’s leading manufacturers of ceramic tiles and bathroom products.
(PRWEB) October 17, 2013
“COTTO” once again underlined its international status as a ‘world-class Thai brand’ at the prestigious “CERSAIE 2013” event recently organized in Bologna, Italy. CERSAIE or the International Exhibition of Ceramic Tile and Bathroom Furnishings is a world-class event held annually. It is participated by world’s leading manufacturers of ceramic tiles and bathroom products. COTTO has been an important part of this annual exposition for almost a decade now.
This year, COTTO proudly presented its 2014 COTTO Italia Collection which comprised the following four new tile series.
1. Balza series: tiles which have inspiration from a rock-hard cliff, representing borderless freedom and adventures of living in nature
2. Senso di Marmo series: tiles that recall the best selection of magnificent and rare marble from around the world
3. Neo Basalt series: tiles which gain inspiration from the ancient city of Pompeii which was devoured by layers of volcanic basalt from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and inspired new designs to reflect modern architectural trends
4. Famiglia dei Legni series: tiles inspired by different wood patterns which vary significantly in different world regions
This year’s event was also the first CERSAIE in which COTTO displayed a comprehensive range of products including tiles, sanitary ware and faucets. Highlights of the COTTO booth this year included the following distinctively designed innovations.
- ‘MG Stone: Palizza Series’ and ‘Eramo Series’ – new collections of faux marble used to create decorative walls and countertops, as well as, matching washbasins.
- ‘Himmapan Series’ faucets – the design of which has been inspired by mythical birds of the ‘Himmapan Forest’ which are mentioned in many famous pieces of eastern literature.
- ‘Mass Man Made Series’ and ‘Reminescences Series’ – these new collections of water closets, bidets and faucets are specifically designed to represent the beauty of natural rock and wood, as well as, to meet the lifestyle demands of western markets.
All of the new COTTO products displayed at this year’s CERSAIE earned considerable interest, and these new products will be available in their target markets early next year.
This year’s COTTO booth features the concept of ‘UrbanEast’ – depicting an oriental way of life and incorporates the Spirit of the East in its core design. The theme colours of ‘Gold’ and ‘Copper’, as well as, wood-like patterns also add to the ambience of the East.
CERSAIE is an annual world-class exposition of ceramic tiles and bathroom furnishings and it is attended by top manufacturers from around the world who come to exhibit their latest technology and innovations. The event also serves as a great platform for manufacturers to meet high-potential buyers, distributors, architects, designers and marketers across the globe.
In the last 7 years, COTTO has emerged as a reliable brand which is known for launching new trends. The brand has been constantly innovating and improving upon its existing line of designs to appeal to a larger client base. It has earned international accolades for the same.
For more information of COTTO, please check at http://www.cotto.co.th/en/main/home.