Online Beauty Supply Store NewVo Beauty Comments on 10 Ways to Make Your Beauty Products Last Longer
Following an article by Hello Beautiful that shares 10 tips to make your makeup last longer, NewVo Beauty suggests applying some of these tips to hair products as well.
Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
NewVo Beauty, an online beauty supply store, recaps an article published by Hello Beautiful that shares 10 ways to stretch out the use of your favorite beauty products.
According to the article published on October 14th titled “10 Must-Read Tips On How To Make All Your Beauty Products Last,” since some beauty products can be expensive, stretching out their use can save you money - especially when you try to stay up on the latest trends and makeup looks.
The article shares these 10 tips to stretching out to longevity of your makeup:
Mascara- If your mascara is dried up, there are two things you can do - heat it up with a blow dryer or soak the tube in hot water. This will help the mascara re-liquefy.
- Save broken eye shadows and blushes- If these products are broken, place them in a bag and make it into a powder. “Every woman has been in this situation,” says Sara Greenstone, a representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. “If your favorite shadow cracks and can no longer be transported, you can also store it in a small Tupperware container instead of a bag.”
- Lip and eye liner- Storing them in the fridge can help keep these products moist.
- Nail polish- If your favorite nail polish is dry or almost empty, add a few drops of nail polish remover and shake.
- Lipstick- Salvage what is left at the bottom of a tube by scraping it out and placing it in a pill box or small container. Microwave for 10 seconds and the lipstick will melt down. When it cools, it will harden to the new container. Use a lipstick brush to apply.
- Salvage old blush- Mix broken blush with Vaseline. This will give you a great tinted lip balm.
- Make a crème shadow- Apply Vaseline to your eyelid before applying a powder shadow. This will give the shadow a creamy look.
- Stop wasting makeup- Let your makeup set in the hot summer months by cooling down your face. This will prevent makeup from melting off.
- Savor your favorite perfume- At the end of your bottle of perfume, add water and put into a spray bottle to make a body spray.
- Shine stoppers- Toilet seat covers work as a great blotting paper if you run out.
“Sometimes these tips come in handy, especially when you’re in a situation where you can’t replace your products,” says Greenstone. “If you’re ever in a pinch, tips like these can help you salvage the makeup you have. You can also apply some of these tips to hair products. If you’re running low on your favorite sea salt spray or Pureology
shampoo, just add a little water and shake to get a little more out of it.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.