Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) October 17, 2013
When tested at Smokey's Dyno and Performance, Trick Flow's new GenX Top End Engine Kit for GM LS3 engines added an extra 100 horsepower at the rear wheels of 2010 Camaro SS. Read the story and watch the video at On All Cylinders.
The Trick Flow GenX Top End Engine Kit for GM LS3 removes any parts compatibility guesswork, saving yenthusiasts both time and money. Trick Flow did all the R&D to create a kit that produces big power—a dyno-proven 580 peak horsepower and 525 lbs.-ft. of peak torque—for less than the cost of purchasing the components separately.
The GenX Top End Engine Kit includes the following components:
- Trick Flow GenX 255 aluminum cylinder heads, CNC Competition Ported
- Matched Trick Track Max® hydraulic roller cam, .625 inch lift
- Trick Flow chromoly pushrods
- Trick Flow by Cometic MLS exhaust gaskets
- Trick Flow head bolts
- Chevrolet Performance Parts MLS head gaskets and balancer bolt
Trick Flow recommends proper tuning to achieve maximum performance results. This kit is not recommended for engines with Flex Fuel or Active Fuel Management.
Trick Flow Specialties